I have the fix for Karthus ultimate!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerborne View Post
ITT karth players don't want to give up their easy mode pubstomper.
moar liek squishy carries that want to put moar AD/AP in that 6th inventory slot instead of Banshee's Veil

amirite?

9zero21

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capnredbeard View Post
Part of what makes Karthus a playable champ is his ultimate. Wihtout it, he'd just be another generic caster. It's very annoying to play against a good Karthus, but at the same time, his ultimate is completely nullified by a Banshess veil or a heal/shield. Smart play will make Karthus useless.
I find Zhonya's Hourglass is a hard counter to Karthus' ultimate. As soon as I see the red beam above my champion's head, I pop the hourglass and watch as my 24 carat gold blocks that EZ mode ultimate.

Capnredbeard

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horobosu View Post
Under this logic I'm surprised people aren't sick of dying to Teemo shrooms.
They are. I've got an idea for Teemo's shrooms, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Teemo has a rediculous amount of shrooms by mid/late game. You can't walk through in bush without hitting one. In my opinion, the shrooms should work like Heimers turrets. You kill teemo, the shrooms disappear (if that seems a little too harsh, maybe just a percentage of the oldest shrooms on the map). It would make teemo players a little more cautious when wandering out alone to plant shrooms, play more carefully all around, and perhaps create a little more strategy with shrooms.

Just my opinion. I don't think teemo is OP or anything, just annoying as hell.

Booshin

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamTRAIN1337 View Post
No.
Karthus is not an Ion Cannon
I was thinking Death Star, but yeah, ^This.

steamTRAIN1337

02-24-2011

But I am <insert range carry> and I don't need any defense items since I need my DPS. What do you mean a defensive item will allow me to stay alive longer and put out more damage than my third Blood thirster? That makes no sense!