Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have the fix for Karthus ultimate!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

02-24-2011

Quote:
aerborne:
ITT karth players don't want to give up their easy mode pubstomper.

moar liek squishy carries that want to put moar AD/AP in that 6th inventory slot instead of Banshee's Veil

amirite?

9zero21

02-24-2011

Quote:
Capnredbeard:
Part of what makes Karthus a playable champ is his ultimate. Wihtout it, he'd just be another generic caster. It's very annoying to play against a good Karthus, but at the same time, his ultimate is completely nullified by a Banshess veil or a heal/shield. Smart play will make Karthus useless.

I find Zhonya's Hourglass is a hard counter to Karthus' ultimate. As soon as I see the red beam above my champion's head, I pop the hourglass and watch as my 24 carat gold blocks that EZ mode ultimate.

Capnredbeard

02-24-2011

Quote:
Horobosu:
Under this logic I'm surprised people aren't sick of dying to Teemo shrooms.

They are. I've got an idea for Teemo's shrooms, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Teemo has a rediculous amount of shrooms by mid/late game. You can't walk through in bush without hitting one. In my opinion, the shrooms should work like Heimers turrets. You kill teemo, the shrooms disappear (if that seems a little too harsh, maybe just a percentage of the oldest shrooms on the map). It would make teemo players a little more cautious when wandering out alone to plant shrooms, play more carefully all around, and perhaps create a little more strategy with shrooms.

Just my opinion. I don't think teemo is OP or anything, just annoying as hell.

Booshin

02-24-2011

Quote:
steamTRAIN1337:
No.
Karthus is not an Ion Cannon

I was thinking Death Star, but yeah, ^This.

steamTRAIN1337

02-24-2011

But I am <insert range carry> and I don't need any defense items since I need my DPS. What do you mean a defensive item will allow me to stay alive longer and put out more damage than my third Blood thirster? That makes no sense!