Taiwan Out of the Picture....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xW I M Px

02-24-2011

i live in Taiwan, but my parents are american.... i enjoy my american friends... i have spoken English my entire life.... and yet i hear a rumor that US servers are kicking Taiwan out of the picture? why must loyal Americans who enjoy playing the game (but live in a different country) be forced to abandon the server that suits them the best. I do not want to get kicked out of US servers... i love playing with all the people on it.. and I've met so many new people. By denying Taiwan accept to US servers will mean that people just like me will lose all they worked for... DON'T KICK US OUT! (we will probably just quit if forced to..)

Edubsimuth

02-24-2011

tay - won? isn't that somewhere in wyomin'?

Biggsausagepizza

02-24-2011

Ehhh bump

Edubsimuth

02-24-2011

but in all seriousness, i wouldnt imagine Taiwan going unsupported for very long - what with league of legends being bought by a chinese company.

Louise

02-24-2011

every region should be restricted to their own server.

your problems shouldn't be ours, and ours shouldn't be yours. this is fair and equitable.

you wouldn't want huehuehuezillians connecting to your servers either.

xW I M Px

02-24-2011

I enjoy playing on american servers a lot better... the whole system is just better.... and I've played on it all the time... if we want to restrict Taiwan on the US servers... why not do it to the rest of the world then? and make US servers viable to only US players?... Bigfatjiji is from Taiwan... and i believe many other top ranked players are Asian too... just taking out Asian countries doesn't seem fair to me....

and plus ive worked on US servers all my years on league... bought skins.. been an active player... i really enjoy the game.. taking out the US servers will just kill the fun... not just for me..

Louise

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xW I M Px View Post
and plus ive worked on US servers all my years on league... bought skins.. been an active player... i really enjoy the game.. taking out the US servers will just kill the fun... not just for me..
we wouldn't do it to be mean. there's no way we can keep the good and get rid of all the bad. so everything must go.

move here if you like the servers so much...

xW I M Px

02-24-2011

lol... i wish i could move there. but my parents have work here, and i'm still a hs student. Both Taiwan and the US are great places, why cant we just get along? :P

Nyhilus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

I go back to Taiwan fairly frequently (once or twice a year). I would like to be able to play whole I'm over there too.