How is tanking hard!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greenerpastures

02-24-2011

the other thing i hate the most is when your team in ranked locks in:

Teemo
TF
Sona
Annie

...then complain about you being a bad tank. who even cares what tank you go when your team takes 4 ultra squishies

Odweaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkPiledriver View Post
Kinda hard to do when your team consists of four squishy melee carries.
Not to mention when they try jungling before a team fight.

Lodratio

02-24-2011

more like "how is it hard to play carry"

when we are playing serious our premade is:
shen/cho/galio, kennen/morgana/kayle, yi/shaco, ashe/mf, lux/fiddle/anivia

let me explain why it works...
the problem is "i am yi.. hitting ppl is impossible in the current cc-heavy meta"
the sollution is:"hey we are tanks and disablers.. well help you do your job by making you uncc-able and them easy prey for you"

if we loose a game the ones at fault are mostly me (the tank ) and our disabler... its the truth... its not like you can blame a yi for not hitting them hard enaugh

J41RO

Odweaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfDarkness1 View Post
more like "how is it hard to play carry"

when we are playing serious our premade is:
shen/cho/galio, kennen/morgana/kayle, yi/shaco, ashe/mf, lux/fiddle/anivia

let me explain why it works...
the problem is "i am yi.. hitting ppl is impossible in the current cc-heavy meta"
the sollution is:"hey we are tanks and disablers.. well help you do your job by making you uncc-able and them easy prey for you"

if we loose a game the ones at fault are mostly me (the tank ) and our disabler... its the truth... its not like you can blame a yi for not hitting them hard enaugh
Yi has highlander...

KiratheBasterd

02-24-2011

Tanking's entirely team dependent. If your team's behind you when you make it clear you're gonna initiate you'll most likely do fine in the team fight. However, if your team's been feeding the enemy early on and still expects you to initiate a team fight without proper gear to stay alive long enough then that's just silly.

Get your judgement calls straight people; when you dive a low health enemy player at their tower with 3 or more of their team there, then don't blame me for not tanking it for you.

llllllillilllill

02-24-2011

Tanking isn't god**** hard, just taunt them > learn to aim > profit. No seriously I've seen people who play characters that can tank and not take turret aggro then the enemy team just turtles and ****.

Odweaver

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllillilllill View Post
Tanking isn't god**** hard, just taunt them > learn to aim > profit. No seriously I've seen people who play characters that can tank and not take turret aggro then the enemy team just turtles and ****.
Spoken like a true carry.

UnitedWeStand

02-24-2011

people like you are the reason I dislike playing tanks -,-

Aiden1

02-24-2011

Tanking is hard cause idiots are too scared to initiate a 5v2.