Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask a guy who loses every game because of feeding nubs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mayhemdefiance

02-24-2011

you have 3 wins in your past ten, downvoted for lying to us how could you

Memorylame

02-24-2011

at least their feeding keeps sitting at the base more interesting for you.....all that activity at the store and what not....*winks*

RE Bantos

02-24-2011

ITT: OP belongs in his Elo.

More at 11.

BrainSeeker

02-24-2011

Quote:
sigu:
you have 3 wins in your past ten, downvoted for lying to us how could you

As you can see by my games I either dominate and carry to win or sit and wait to lose after nubs feed.

Caryatid

02-24-2011

Quote:
BrainSeeker:
As you can see by my games I either dominate and carry to win or sit and wait to lose after nubs feed.

So dominate more and complain less. We don't need to hear it.

Koukami

02-24-2011

Quote:
BrainSeeker:

You posted a thread like this a while ago and got cussed out for being a loser whining about the elo you belong in.

You just can't get enough can you?

ITT: Op is a baddy.

TheArk86

02-24-2011

I can actually relate to the OP. Those that are bashing him just seem very ignorant. One person does not have any pull in a 5v5 game. If your allies are THAT bad you are going to lose regardless. Why prolong the game?

This reminds me of a 3v3 I played earlier this week. I had two griefers who intentionally fed. They chose teemo and sona (movement skills first, and bought boots) and just ran in circles until they died. I could literally do nothing, so I sat at the fountain and waited for them to end the game since it was already ruined. They would occassionally 'try' to get a kill just so they could troll the other team. They ended up 1-14 or something like that, and then everyone agreed to report me for afking... even though they knew that I had no choice since I would have been tower dived even if I tried playing.

This just goes to show how broken the system is and how terrible the community is. Those that get upset obviously know whats up, because any genuine player would be upset over the current state of matching/reporting. Those of you that try mocking those players are just as bad as the trolls and feeders.

wraR Eric Harris

02-24-2011

what elo do you think you belong at?

2000?

2100?

XenonZaleo

02-24-2011

I always laugh when anyone calls someone a "nub".

Since anyone using that spelling is too much of a n00b to matter. V_V

Arthas33

02-24-2011

omg not this again