Riot fails

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilkySmoothDaddy

02-24-2011

Now insert your generic QQ so people can downvote:

• Elo Hell
• Feeders/Leavers/Greavers/AFKers
• Brazilians/Any other idiot that plays a english game that doesn't speak english.
• No new futures, ever.
• Free Pantheon + Pax Incident
• Your client malfunctioning.
• Disconnecting/Freezing in game.
• Can't get into game.
• Over 9000 queue.
• Lack of creativity on developing department.
• Terrible MatchMaking pairing people with low Elo's/Levels with total Beasts.
• The new IP system.

Did I miss something? Make a thread about any of the above who have been overly discussed and you will immediately be downvoted by fanboys. So my suggestion, make your complains HERE, and explain them detailed and without raging, maybe people listen to you and give some tips.

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Bladee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

no

SilkySmoothDaddy

02-24-2011

Quote:
Oh, the "Soon™/ Not in our priorities / We got something just around the corner to give you but we're just quite not there yet" thread? No thank you.

Nihiliroth

02-24-2011

The whole IP debacle. There's not much to explain, and I can understand why Riot would want to implement a completely map-independent system, but um. We still only have two maps, and it doesn't take too long for anyone to realize we're getting way less IP in average than before, because Riot takes in consideration games that aren't usually THAT long.

Vegata

02-24-2011

Yeah Riot still needs to fix IP rewards. You hardly get any IP now :/.

SilkySmoothDaddy

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihiliroth View Post
The whole IP debacle. There's not much to explain, and I can understand why Riot would want to implement a completely map-independent system, but um. We still only have two maps, and it doesn't take too long for anyone to realize we're getting way less IP in average than before, because Riot takes in consideration games that aren't usually THAT long.
Thank you very much.

LordAboveYou

02-24-2011

Be nice if they sent you an email stating they at least received your Player reports and they're at least looking into it.