@Riot: still connection issues. When will you fix this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avens

02-24-2011

I played dota for many years and I had not a single connection issue ever. Here, on the other hand, I have about 10 ranked defeats only because of riot's fault, this ofc after checking national and international pings. Also lol's ports are not blocked.

when are you going to fix that? do you really need more competition (if hon2.0 and blc is not enough) to finally make this game playable? wasn't this your #1 priority?

I've contacted your technical support before but first they take 2 whole months to reply and second you don't have a system to give elo or even ip back. That's just outrageous

avens

02-24-2011

up

avens

02-24-2011

last up, before this thread goes down because of silly threads

Seoul O Top

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by avens View Post
I played dota for many years and I had not a single connection issue ever. Here, on the other hand, I have about 10 ranked defeats only because of riot's fault, this ofc after checking national and international pings. Also lol's ports are not blocked.

when are you going to fix that? do you really need more competition (if hon2.0 and blc is not enough) to finally make this game playable? wasn't this your #1 priority?

I've contacted your technical support before but first they take 2 whole months to reply and second you don't have a system to give elo or even ip back. That's just outrageous
This is a troll right? your not about to compare a multi-billion corporation(i.e. Blizzard) having no server issue on one of their founding franchises(i.e. Warcraft) servers to the server issues of a company that only makes money because one every 2 weeks they release new content that you have a choice of whether or not you want to buy it... are you? first off pings are your god d@mned fault not riots if you lag in game chances are that's your fault. second you have a free to play server with generally no issues streaming terrabits of infomation all over the world every second cut them some slack those. Seeing as plenty of people play with lag issues and don't ***** at right i'm just gonna go on a limb and say it is your fault that you lost those games not riots