Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hope there is never...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BossPanda

02-24-2011

another trundle free week.

I just played him for the first time and he is surprisingly one of the most fun heroes I have played since I started playing in '09.

There is nothing more fun than coming out of the jungle and being able to chase mid solo down to the tune of me saying "bite yo dumb ass". Hilarous. Just hilarious.

Tangylicious

02-24-2011

You are one of the VERY few people that says this.
When in free week I was like YES they have a trundle easy kills!
Because NOBODY seems to know how to play him.
Probably why he is the only 4800 champ left.
Same goes for Galio. (except the 4800 champ part)

BossPanda

02-24-2011

Hah, I remember that too, actually, now that you mention it. My friends on vent kept saying he was gimp. But he is just amazingly fun to play and I actually found him very easy to play. He is more fun to jungle than warwick and just as fast...plus he has so much utility. I am actually glad very few people play him. No nerf bats.

Wra7h

02-24-2011

Trundle is the only champ I have fun jungling with. He's pretty cool but somehow weak mid game with only one nuke ability.

BossPanda

02-24-2011

Ill need to play him more, but that last game made me say "silly *****, your weapons cannot harm me." His ult does feel a tad weak though but vbesides that, you're not escaping a trundle with a mallet.