Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Riot enable new Game Modes

Yes 12 80%
No 3 20%
Voters 15 .

New Game mode Petion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daishu

02-24-2011

Riot you have made and amazing 5v5 3v3 pvp game. However Some players in the community feel the game becomes old including myself. Please consider new game modes such as

Capture the flag
Territories
Death match

just to name a few
I know you have a lot in the works for us this year but please consider adding a new dimension to LoL

Jath

02-24-2011

Petion? Like Alexandre Petion?

Daishu

02-24-2011

sorry my english is not to good

DT Grinny

02-24-2011

CtF one of my faves

RedCarmine

02-24-2011

The problem is some characters would be broken in these game modes. For example: Try stopping a Yi with cleanse from capturing your flag.

Daishu

02-24-2011

Well of course the flag holder wouldn't be able to use skills and would have a movement debuff

OMNOMNOMOMNOMNOM

02-24-2011

Who said it had to be balanced? It could just be a causal game to mess around in, if 1-2 champions are completely OP in the format, Riot could just restrict them (and probably only if they are insanely OP).

Draicon

02-24-2011

CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEASE ADD A "Maybe," or "I don't know/care" poll!?

So much bias!!

Thus: I don't care if they do, I'm fine with the game as-is. I don't find it stale, and if you do it might mean you play the game too much.

SilkySmoothDaddy

02-24-2011

Quote:
Daishu:
Riot you have made and amazing 5v5 3v3 pvp game. However Some players in the community feel the game becomes old including myself. Please consider new game modes such as

Capture the flag
Territories
Death match

just to name a few
I know you have a lot in the works for us this year but please consider adding a new dimension to LoL

Suggested Capture the Flag long long ago, also, what's a petion?