let me zoom out more please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StoneColdSteve

02-24-2011

i would really like to be able to see a bigger area. i'm not talking about super-far zoom, just a little more.

Kamzgdx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

I'd like to zoom out so much that my whole screen essentially becomes a maxed out version of the map. just a scroll away and you have "commander vision" of the map.

The advantages are huge with this option. Pinging is easier, looking at the player spread amongst the map is easier.... everything.... is just easier.

Trickbaby

02-28-2011

yeah, the amount of control necessary in this game, requires a bit more map space than we're given.

Nyahbinghi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

/sign'd

I'd love to have at least 4 more notches to zoom out so i can play with the locked camera w/o feeling the HUD is my biggest enemy

Trickbaby

03-01-2011

Agreed. With the playstyle this game requires, i think it's wild they haven't implemented something like this, already.

HotSexyUnicorn

03-01-2011

i approve.

Blackmorgrim

03-02-2011

As a huge fan of Kog'maw, this would be a great addition, allowing me to take full advantage of his range, without narrowing the field of vision around Kog so that I can be aware of ganks.

Posezion

03-05-2011

This is a great idea and all, but what about that one time when you need to be close to get your mouse pointed at a champion perfectly. That being said, if you would consider implying this, it would be neat to add a "Maximum Range" option in your interface menu, 100 being standard, 150 being max (150% more of course).