Twisted Fate -Some hints please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Madred's Bloodrazor, Black Cleaver and Wit's End all have ATK SPD, but Wits End is situational, and only useful if the enemy team has 4 or 5 mana using champions. If you are going to go ATK SPD, you need DMG or on hit affects, otherwise to go hybrid you would need DMG and AP, with Guinsoo's Rageblade and Nashor's Tooth as the core. Armour Penetration is no good without some DMG, keep playing with builds, you will get the hang of it. If you have to, try various builds in customs first, just keep in mind that early game you will be weak until you finish a couple of items, but late game, especially if you go Glass Cannon (not that that is fully recommended unless totally fed), you will wreck face. Gold card = dead in 2 seconds.

CaliberK7

02-28-2011

Thnx onyx
i will take your good advice other people your thoughts on attk speed dps dammage builds are still nicely accepeted just fire away

scjohnson

02-28-2011

I personally think you should play AP TF because of his ridiculous range. On SR I start with an amplifying tome and a health pot, if you have magic pen/AP runes you should do good early game, at least from my experience. You might be able to take a kill in mid after you whittle away at your opponent with Wild Cards and flash in gold card, wild cards, ignite, and a few auto attacks. But after that you should get a Soulstealer because as TF you're expected to gank almost every time your ult is up early/mid game. I usually actually get soulstealer before boots if I don't have the money because AP TF is all about burst. After that I get my boots most of the time sorc shoes because you shouldn't be anywhere near the front lines to get cc'ed, sheen, and get a rabadon's deathcap. After deathcap I finish my sheen to a lichbane and from there I get a rylai's scepter to kite better and finish off with a zhonya's hourglass for added survivability. Hope this helped. And don't forget to position yourself so enemy champions can't get a chance to attack you either behind your tanks or behind a wall.

CaliberK7

03-01-2011

Thnx can you give me a layout in dot points for your build?
sorry i just have trouble taking it all in

CaliberK7

03-02-2011

Umm BTW guys i tend to notice that if i try farm up a bit then i get ganked......like instantly by a low level.......
for some reason i have trouble beating champs 1on1 like pantheon or rammus etc
how cann i counter this?
dont extend for one...........
Thnx everone

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Pantheon and Rammus are tanky champs that can burst you down very easily, and you shouldn't try to take them down 1v1, it will always end badly. Your best bet would be some survivability items, such as Banshee's Veil, to help counter that first ability stun or taunt. The 2 MOST important things that you must remember as TF is, ONLY last hit the minions, you only get gold for the killing blow, and you get XP anyways, so make sure you last hit only, I know TF is a pusher, but that is best left when you have some of your items built. Secondly, always buy wards, especially for the river, that will give you time to run. Also having Flash and/or Ghost helps too.

Ub3rMicr0

03-03-2011

boots + 3 pots
zerkers + 3 dorans blades
sheen-> trinity force
if the game isn't over by then, banshees veil, atma's, infinity edge.