Are there any real bad champions left?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

02-23-2011

just jax and soraka. late game especially soraka when can't do much but heal and assume nobodys gonna focus and destroy her.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-23-2011

no one mentioned garen?

edit: jax, soraka, and fiddlesticks are fine

dogbiter

02-23-2011

tryndamere

apapersack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Brittlesticks and jax are both "meh". They both are completely outclassed in ever role, and extremely counterable in a draft setting.

They aren't trash so to speak, but they are bottom of the barrel when it comes to competitive picks.

wOlfLisK

02-23-2011

Veigar! Or perhaps thats just me not being any good at LoL :/.

On the reverse I find Tryndamere really hard to deal with ><. (Not OP, just really, really, really hard to kill. Really).

Sunwise

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wOlfLisK View Post
Veigar!
As much as I hate anecdotal evidence... I play a pretty rockin' Veigar. The reason this is noteworthy is that I've also only played him a grand total of 5 or so times. If a total newcomer to the champ can do it (and not at low Elo, either; fairly average, slightly above if my Ranked and the last time Normal was viewable in the logs are to be believed), then he's at least not terrible. I'm sure it's possible to just not have the knack for someone -- I can't play Sion at all, for example, no matter how I practice, despite the amazing results I see everyone else getting -- but he's definitely not the worst.

Seconding Garen, though. I still love playing him (and am finally justified in playing him in his stated intended role of melee DPS), but he took a few too many whacks from the nerf bat, and not enough has been done to bring him back up in terms of usefulness in filling his role.

Kwisatz Haderach

02-23-2011

twitch is terrible