/ignore all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spehktre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-23-2011

Does anyone know if the above command, or any equivalent works/exists in game?

The game is infinitely more enjoyable without having to read everyone else in game raging and trolling each other.

Typing /ignore *** 9 times every game is a hassle.

Caprice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

I think you can /ignore enemy and /ignore ally. Play around with those, some variation of it should work :P

Hipijs

02-23-2011

How about try ignoring them the old fashioned way by not giving a ****. Atleast this way you can still see the important things like mia calls and such

Enzeru

02-23-2011

Gotta agree that LoL community is full of rage/trolling and it sometimes ruins the moods when you are losing and everyone on the team start calling each other noob. Also the eternal UMAD? is getting pretty old. Oh well I guess F2P attract way more kids than adult.

NJBS

02-23-2011

/ignore all is a real command, it'll put everyone in the match on your ignore list. You can use /ignore ally for your team and /ignore enemy for the other team.

Kwisatz Haderach

02-23-2011

Is there a command just to squelch for the match? I don't necessarily want to ignore people indefinitely.

Spehktre

Recruiter

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonNaut View Post
/ignore all is a real command, it'll put everyone in the match on your ignore list. You can use /ignore ally for your team and /ignore enemy for the other team.
Thats awesome. Thanks mate!