New champs vs New Maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TunnlRat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

As much as I enjoy the new aspect a new champ brings to the game and the addition of yet another champ to figure out how to counter with my personal Fav champs, I often wondered if i was the only person that felt that maybe they should have no new champs for a month or two and maybe come out with say a new 5v5 map or even dare I say something bigger than a 5v5 like an 8v8.

I think an 8v8 map could work very well it could potentially eliminate a solo mid lane and have a netural mid area for teams to try control say like a dragon buff like in 3v3 and have 2 lanes on each side going up the map making for 4 2v2 lanes up and around.

Just a thought wondered if there are any plans on new maps or am I a silly dreamer?

HunterHagen

02-23-2011

I want new maps and more champion balancing over more new champions.

Zingmaster

02-23-2011

screw more maps.

I was fine playing the dota map for years, I'll be fine playing this same map for years too. Maps aren't the reason I play the game.

Sulfide

02-23-2011

This has been discussed before. The champion development team is completely seperate from their map development team. Also, the Magma chamber isnt coming out until after the graphics update.

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

nukaduke

02-23-2011

There are different teams working on different things. The new champ team is actually one of the smallest...