the laning phase is over, GET THE **** DOWN HERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trollolo1

02-23-2011

so i had a nasus/ezreal in top lane, they did fine, getting about 3 kills during the 10 min laning phase

but then when we started getting into teamfights, i started noticing that they were NOT leaving their lane, and seemed to be pretending that the laning phase was still ongoing at the 30 min mark, so i figured whatever, they're getting free-farm

then i noticed that they both had about 40 minion kills, we lost that game

TL;DR, if your team needs you, GTFO of your lane. it's a team game, not a sit in one lane and auto attack game

creamfrache

02-23-2011

why do you feel the need to vent on the forums???
everybody has noobs in their teams at one point

trollolo1

02-23-2011

it's not even that, i told them bros we need help

and ezreal is like but i'll lose my tower

LM Porky

02-23-2011

It happens to everyone, its the internet, you've won by the same things and gonna lose by the same things. Get used to it

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

it totally depends, do you really think that getting 1 kill worths a tower? I wonīt let my lane if Iīm against a sivir or a yi, if the oponent is still there and my jungler canīt get there in time.

losing towers is baaaad

Claricorp

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamfrache View Post
I think this is a reasonable place to vent and hes adding some nifty information to a nooby who comes across the thread.

trollolo1

02-23-2011

this thread is now about balancing holding your lane vs winning teamfights/dragon

i agree towers are worthwhile, but i mean, they would stay top and fail at farming even when there were no enemies in the lane

fooolishfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

If they are holding a similar number of opponents there (i.e. it remains 2v2 in the top lane and becomes 3v3 otherwise) then that isn't so bad, you could probably go and gank their lane and then quickly destroy the enemy tower there. If it is 2 of them being held by 1 or none, then something is wrong.

Pentarctagon

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamfrache View Post
did you not see his name?