Irelia is gamebreakingly overpwered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntennasToHeaven

02-23-2011

I think I've seen this bef- OH NO, NO, BURN IT!!

Pendulum Row

02-23-2011

It's ok Crimson, I see wut u did thar.

iLuvGirlz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
Irelia is everything the old Xin Zhao was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the Irelia is a competent player. Stun deal far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by lifesteal.
-A skillshot that does stupid amounts of damage and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- Impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if shes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- Does a burst for over 60% of most champions hit points which is not dodge-able without summoner spells.
- Impossible to run away from

Its really plain rediculous. SHe is beyond S-tier in so many ways, and in the hands a competent player literally breaks the game. No hero stands a chance versus irelia in the laning phase, and if they want to get xp they will probably have to give up first blood, essentially losing the game bc massive snowball via Hiten Style

edit: all the downvotes just show that u are a level 10 who installed LoL yesterday.
Irelia stuns you too much? Goodness me that means you are the dumb **** who kept on trying to bring her to low hp despite knowing she can stun you when her hp is half is lower than yours?! Also she is so squishy knowing she can stun you all the time means you must be terrible.

You let her kill minions!? Jesus **** dude what have you been doing?! Irelia's life steal is only noticeable if she levels that up than HER STUN/SLOW and her charge?! So how can she do SO MUCH "STUN" damage?! Oh wait you must be the dumb **** who tries to solo Irelia with low hp right?!

Her ult does 60% DAMAGE?! OMG YOU MUST HAVE FED IRELIA BY SOLOING HER WITH LOW HP AND FEEDING HER LIKE 20 KILLS, TO BUY ALL THE "AP" ITEMS WHICH MAKE HER ULT DO OVER 1.5K DAMAGE.

You know what, if you think Irelia is OP, when fed, goodness you have not seen a Xin fed have you?

Also if this is a joke, then alright fine you are funny :P

Evangelion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

I can't believe Doublelift doesn't remember this... Or Shaella? Shame. This was the good ol' days of trolling.

Crimson Rose

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvGirlz View Post
Irelia stuns you too much? Goodness me that means you are the dumb **** who kept on trying to bring her to low hp despite knowing she can stun you when her hp is half is lower than yours?! Also she is so squishy knowing she can stun you all the time means you must be terrible.

You let her kill minions!? Jesus **** dude what have you been doing?! Irelia's life steal is only noticeable if she levels that up than HER STUN/SLOW and her charge?! So how can she do SO MUCH "STUN" damage?! Oh wait you must be the dumb **** who tries to solo Irelia with low hp right?!

Her ult does 60% DAMAGE?! OMG YOU MUST HAVE FED IRELIA BY SOLOING HER WITH LOW HP AND FEEDING HER LIKE 20 KILLS, TO BUY ALL THE "AP" ITEMS WHICH MAKE HER ULT DO OVER 1.5K DAMAGE.

You know what, if you think Irelia is OP, when fed, goodness you have not seen a Xin fed have you?
edit: just..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SboyoievYU

iLuvGirlz

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
whooooooosh

seriously, he finally posted this nonsense before i made the second edit about 10 mins ago...

ALL THAT RAGE BRO, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
Ya but you fail to see my edit because I press "submit reply"

MrNinJaa

02-23-2011

People really need to stop complaining about her, she is not OP!