Irelia is gamebreakingly overpwered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthas Menethil

02-23-2011

COPY AND PASTE THIS SO THE NEWBIES GET IT.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151795

Ryoné

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
Irelia is everything the old Xin Zhao was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the Irelia is a competent player. Stun deal far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by lifesteal.
-A skillshot that does stupid amounts of damage and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- Impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if shes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- Does a burst for over 60% of most champions hit points which is not dodge-able without summoner spells.
- Impossible to run away from

Its really plain rediculous. SHe is beyond S-tier in so many ways, and in the hands a competent player literally breaks the game. No hero stands a chance versus irelia in the laning phase, and if they want to get xp they will probably have to give up first blood, essentially losing the game bc massive snowball via Hiten Style
I /facepalmed so hard I broke my nose... Get a clue, seriously.

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
Irelia is everything the old Xin Zhao was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the Irelia is a competent player. Stun deal far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by lifesteal.
-A skillshot that does stupid amounts of damage and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- Impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if shes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- Does a burst for over 60% of most champions hit points which is not dodge-able without summoner spells.
- Impossible to run away from

Its really plain rediculous. SHe is beyond S-tier in so many ways, and in the hands a competent player literally breaks the game. No hero stands a chance versus irelia in the laning phase, and if they want to get xp they will probably have to give up first blood, essentially losing the game bc massive snowball via Hiten Style

edit: all the downvotes just show that u are a level 10 who installed LoL yesterday.
xDDD, I remember the original thread, it´s good to know that the people found that useful xDD

Arthas Menethil

Enzeru

02-23-2011

She is strong but some champ can pretty much out lane her out of mid...and if they cant well just call out for gank or tower hug and last hit creep....really that hard?

On another note, I think vlad counter her pretty well in mid if played right but that's just me. Oh and,,,,she drop quite fast if focused...but ppl doesnt seems to focus her often idk.

Ryoné

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas Menethil View Post
COPY AND PASTE THIS SO THE NEWBIES GET IT.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151795
OH HAHAHA!, good find sir.

LM Porky

02-23-2011

That is because the other team was prolly low elo or some1 of your team was super high elo, it happens when you play at the night when there's not much population

Serpentongue

02-23-2011

So many people missed the reference. Has it really been that long?

WuMan

02-23-2011

ill admit, i fell for it, never seen the original thread

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

bump for copycat