Irelia is gamebreakingly overpwered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Irelia is everything the old Xin Zhao was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the Irelia is a competent player. Stun deal far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by lifesteal.
-A skillshot that does stupid amounts of damage and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- Impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if shes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- Does a burst for over 60% of most champions hit points which is not dodge-able without summoner spells.
- Impossible to run away from

Its really plain rediculous. SHe is beyond S-tier in so many ways, and in the hands a competent player literally breaks the game. No hero stands a chance versus irelia in the laning phase, and if they want to get xp they will probably have to give up first blood, essentially losing the game bc massive snowball via Hiten Style

edit: all the downvotes just show that u are a level 10 who installed LoL yesterday.
edit for reference:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151795

seriously, it isnt funny when you have to explain a joke, but ill have to do it for you idiots lol, i cant get away posting gamebreakingly overpowered threads without catching over 9000 downvotes from newbies

this just proves how these forums are composed of downvote and then read people.

either way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SboyoievYU

TehGus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

No, god, no.

TheShortestPath

02-23-2011

Or you could, you know, not suck. That might fix your problem.

Kanrei

02-23-2011

This looks familia-

oh god

Warscythes

02-23-2011

I thought is Urgot.

LessonForU

02-23-2011

no

Cadohaden

02-23-2011

ridiculous*

Holy Malevolence

02-23-2011

Well, now that you put it in that format...

Brisktea

02-23-2011

I think she's just too easy to learn, for a 6300 pfft. scoff.
1st game I went 16/4/16, but that was against some bad people so I dunno if i count

Doriantv

02-23-2011

Irelia is ridiculous. She literally shrugs off all CC's like they're nothing. In the lane, she is Akali x2. In ganks, she chases better than Udyr. In teamfights, she's tanky enough to take a beating while still outputting damage with Trinity Force. There is literally no situation where having Irelia would be bad.