QuickSilver Sash vs Malhazar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReD CL0uD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Thanks for detailed response ForeverLaxx. I must be completely clueless then ... cause I was trying to use it to break out of it the other day and was Failing. Then again, I was also being stunned by TF at the same time, so perhaps it was breaking me out of his stun and ignoring Malhazar. Not exactly the effect I was looking for. :-/ those ***tards were trolling me so hard. anytime TF ulted, I'd just die. dunno how malhazar was always so closeby ... :-/

Mejakallu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

QSS only removes all current debuffs on you at the moment and it has no duration reduction after the initial removal, unlike cleanse. It's possible you used it to get out of TF's stun and then Malz ulted you immediately after.

A Cute 8 YO Girl

05-11-2011

I cringe every game I see a Tryndamere who doesn't have either Cleanse or Quicksilver Sash. Of any hero, he is the one that this item should almost always be baseline on for defenses.

Hi Im Derrick

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXFlip View Post
This. Unless the enemy team comp is WW, malz, pantheon, lux, shen. (basically everyone on team has stun+people containing suppression.) Than the QSS will seem like quite the expensive item.

On top of that, banshees is more convenient, provides health, and doesn't need to be activated.
If the enemy malz uses the ult to initiate on banshees theyre just dumb, banshees is easily broken with a q/e, whereas the qss can be used in clutch moments.

kaleb bartlett

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baptist95 View Post
If the enemy malz uses the ult to initiate on banshees theyre just dumb, banshees is easily broken with a q/e, whereas the qss can be used in clutch moments.
Don't necro posts... idiot...

Fluffy1

04-14-2012

use on morgana ult, it will make her cry

Dane Belthound

04-14-2012

So banshees doesn't stop malz or ww?

Volendrung

04-14-2012

Well. It will. But it relies on the Malzahar or Warwick being incredibly stupid and not waiting for the shield to pop. (Or stupidly unlucky and ulting you just as it comes back up).

Astral Yorae

04-14-2012

It's one of my favourite items and often uderrated.
Check here for the list of things it cleans.