@Stonewall: Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turrets are OP

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDrood View Post
Well personally I prefer a jungle question to be answered by Stonewall008 rather than ImTheBestPlayerEverCusISaySoEvenThoughIHaveNoProof AndDontListenToAnyCriticism008. Or in other words 95% of the forums here.
You could also look up Elo to check someone's credibility. Or you could always blindly follow a 1500 player's advice who's not even considered the best Jungler. Up to you I suppose.

Inb4 "elo has no correlation with skill".

TheShortestPath

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrets are OP View Post
Or you could always blindly follow a 1500 player's advice who's not even considered the best Jungler.
You're a moron.

Stonewall008

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrets are OP View Post
You could also look up Elo to check someone's credibility. Or you could always blindly follow a 1500 player's advice who's not even considered the best Jungler. Up to you I suppose.

Inb4 "elo has no correlation with skill".
At least you can ignore trolls of all elo easily.

I remember when people just laughed at me for being 1200. I got to 1500 and people stopped...except the trolls.

RedBartender

02-23-2011

I have a friend who's been doing jungles Maokai recently. Not sure on his route, but I know he starts at blue.

As for viability, the tree is strong in lane, but his ganks are also pretty **** scary.

Turrets are OP

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post

I remember when people just laughed at me for being 1200. I got to 1500 and people stopped...except the trolls.
Probably because those trolls thought 1500 was high elo. If you stay consistently at 1800 or even do premades against Junglers like Kobe or OddOne, I'd personally give you credit.

Turrets are OP

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureShadow View Post
You're a moron.
Paraphrasing a quote from Stonewall "Stop saying I'm the best Jungler, I'm not". Is Stonewall a moron too? Even I don't think he is.

VENUMB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDrood View Post
Well personally I prefer a jungle question to be answered by Stonewall008 rather than ImTheBestPlayerEverCusISaySoEvenThoughIHaveNoProof AndDontListenToAnyCriticism008. Or in other words 95% of the forums here.
but why ask 1 specific person
their are probably a tonne of people here who have tested jungle maokai and youre just excluding possible advice by only asking advice from him

hell the odds of him even seeing this thread are pretty low considering how fast these forums mov-

Quote:

well ****

Anlysia

02-23-2011

Quote:

Hey Stonewall.

ArPen Reds, flat-Armor Yellows, CDR Blues, AP Quints. 1/16/13 Masteries. Smite/Ghost. EQEW.

T-Shirt + 5 Pots, start at Golem, Wolves, Mini-Golems, Wraiths, B, Boots + 2 Pots, Lizard. ~5:00 with ~50% HP and a Pot to spare.

I tried to video it but I lost my registration to FRAPS 700 years ago, so I used CamStudio (which I have no idea how to use) and it didn't work.

Take a spin with it and see how it works out for you. (Or anyone here, give it a spin.)

Propaganda War

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGus View Post

lol gus, you think any of these morons are going to try googling something before they post it in here?

Anlysia

02-23-2011

Made a video, installing Windows Movie Maker to edit it. Got way better results than I expected.

I'm actually really surprised how well his Jungle turned out.