@Stonewall: Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anlysia

02-23-2011

Have you tested Jungle Maokai builds out yet? I've gotten it to about 4:28 post-Lizard, so far, without building a really stupid build.

Still working out the particulars (I'm using Heal, since it's already in the Spotlight), but I could probably get it to ~5:00 with a B and I'd be able to gank with Boots and two CCs.

Edit: Replaced Heal with Ghost, B before Lizard, finish at ~4:38 with both buffs. Maybe I'll video it, if I can find my FRAPS.

Edit 2, results:

ArPen Reds, flat-Armor Yellows, CDR Blues, AP Quints. 1/16/13 Masteries. Smite/Ghost. EQEW.

T-Shirt + 5 Pots, start at Golem, Wolves, Mini-Golems, Wraiths, B, Boots + 2 Pots, Lizard. ~5:00 with ~50% HP and a 2 Pots to spare.

Wraiths, which are the usual weird-jungler hangup, get EATEN by Maokai at 3. Throw Sapling in, run in to punch big Wraith, Q, all the little Wraiths die, auto-attack big Wraith once more and it dies too. Then you B. Total time to do Wraiths, about 4 seconds. Damage you take: Maybe 20.

VENUMB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

why do you ask stonewall specifically?

whyyyyy

LilDrood

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUMB View Post

whyyyyy
Well personally I prefer a jungle question to be answered by Stonewall008 rather than ImTheBestPlayerEverCusISaySoEvenThoughIHaveNoProof AndDontListenToAnyCriticism008. Or in other words 95% of the forums here.

Liquidone

02-23-2011

Maokai is better off in a lane, imo. Sapling spam is just too strong in a lane. He's like Xin, only jungle if you have no better options, because he is so much better in a lane.

LilDrood

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidone View Post
Maokai is better off in a lane, imo. Sapling spam is just too strong in a lane to jungle.
It'd be pretty funny if Jungle Maokai chucked random Saplings from the jungle in to the lanes, though, while he was jungling.

WoIfCIaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDrood View Post
It'd be pretty funny if Jungle Maokai chucked random Saplings from the jungle in to the lanes, though, while he was jungling.
God lol XD, artillery from the riverside brush in mid ;P

TheShortestPath

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUMB View Post

whyyyyy
He is universally considered THE person to judge a champion's jungle viability. He has tested and theorycrafted every jungler extensively and documented a lot of it with videos and mathematic support.

Phyrite

TehGus

Stonewall008