"Lol... you guys can surrender now"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Oliveira

02-23-2011

90% of the time when an enemy team tells you to surrender it is because your team clearly is terribad and you are wasting everyone's time by feeding them further.

Only 10% of the time do you turn it around.

Ansre

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasparian View Post
If it's a bad game, I will not GG. Simple. And as a winner, I'll only GG in team chat, unless if the losing team GGs.
Classy.

True solo queue sportsman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Oliveira View Post
Only 10% of the time do you turn it around.
I know that if we drag it out for 3x longer than the game needs to go, there's a chance we can catch them off-guard and never face more than 2-3 at once for the rest of the game.

But it's not worth dragging the game on that long.

GreenEyedMonster

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansre View Post
Classy.

I know that if we drag it out for 3x longer than the game needs to go, there's a chance we can catch them off-guard and never face more than 2-3 at once for the rest of the game.

But it's not worth dragging the game on that long.
They were so immature that surrendering and giving them that satisfaction just didn't sit well with us, so we were ready to drag it out.

Genomax

02-23-2011

Karma. It gets you every time

CASHEW PEANUT

02-23-2011

Surrender? A TRUE Demacian does not surrender! Surrender anda get beheaded by Jarvan, your prince.

Crusalis

02-23-2011

Yeah

I had a game as Malzahar once where the majority of our team was feeding except for me, who hadn't had a single death throughout the game and was at 20 stacks for a good majority (I don't want to sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but it's what it was at). Other team keeps talking **** and eventually they kill both of our Nexus turrets, but **** around in front of it and eventually all of them die to the spawn tower or myself, as three of us were still up. We manage to get Baron, push down mid lane (The only lane with a destroyed inhib by them), ace them while they were just running at us one by one, and destroy their nexus.

I couldn't believe it, but from that day on I never surrender.

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-23-2011

"/ignore enemy"

I do it at the beginning of almost all of my games. Less distractions, less chance of getting annoyed by the enemy team and playing even worse.

PenguinSpaceman

02-23-2011

not to be harsh

but your level 24

get used to it buddy

SiN Deejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

I hate the people who, as soon as it starts looking like we are going to lose, give up QQ and sit in base saying "we lose why bother?". And probably 50% of those games we either do win or would have won if they were playing

kthnxbai

Recruiter

02-23-2011

congrats