"Lol... you guys can surrender now"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenEyedMonster

02-23-2011

We all know that phrase...

It happens pretty frequently when the other team has the sportsmanship of a prepubescent dung beetle... and once they start winning all they do is talk trash.

That happened to me today.

I had been having a horrible losing streak thanks to terrible players and leavers. And it wasn't just one person on this team. Everyone was preforming horribly. I was struggling as Janna because I got stuck in a solo lane against a very well played Cho early game because two people were friends who wanted to lane together.

I held my own for a while, but I died to him once.

Needless to say it got to the point where they had all their turrets ups and we only had our three base turrets still standing. And they were talking smack the whole time.

I was something like 1/2/8 at the time doing everything in my power to keep the Cho off my tower, the Janna on their team was 7/3/6 thanks to the "friends" feeding her and her partner. She started going "OH look, the Janna with the skin is bad... you wish you were as good a Janna as me..."

Ugh... she says that as she eats a feeding teemo every few minutes who tower dives.

We discussed surrendering at 20 as it approached, and right as we agreed to surrender, the mouthy Janna goes "lol, you guys fail, just surrender, it's okay... we are a premade... we were born to stomp baddies like you"

I said "Yeah, not surrendering now."

/all We WERE going to surrender, but since you are being an ass, we changed our minds.

The sion on the team said, "Now I am pissed."

The five of us charged the Janna together and destroyed her. We then proceeded to ace their overly cocky team one by one. We pushed forward and downed their whole middle row all the way to their inhibitor.

As they rezzed the charged into our base, I flashed behind their own party, ulted pushing them into our two inner towers, Amumu snared them. They tried to focus me, I zhonya'd.

They got aced again. We pushed the second laned and won. "You guys are a terrible premade, you got rolled by us baddies."

The got incredibly quiet and all disconnected directly after the game.

It was a good feeling.

TL;DR: We got steam rolled by a team of very mouthy and immature braggarts. Right as we about lost, and they started jeering us to surrender, we got pissed and aced their team twice and took the win.

Moral: What seems like a complete loss can turn around. And cocky brats will make mistakes.

tehshiz

02-23-2011

Cool story bro?

ChickenStar7

02-23-2011

Dont mind enemy team mouthing off.
Makes it that much more satisfying to beat them.

Most of the time however its some rager on your own
team thats the problem.

MrFuzzums

02-23-2011

I Loved this games community Levels 1-29

Level 30 All I get is trashtalkers on either team, which then makes the other start as well

Generally its pointed at me for having Bad KD When i Main tanks

kernqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

When people tell me to surrender, why the hell would I? D:<

Kill them all.

Surrender is lame anyway.

Kagebure

02-23-2011

oh I am regretting this one.

/all WATCH OUT RAMMUS IS COMING TOO GET YOU!

Failed That whole game. I play shen now So keep the Burners at minimal Flame I cook Easy D;.

oozaboo

02-23-2011

All of my stories like that end with me losing to backdoor Pantheon.

vYperMystic

02-23-2011

It's extremely rude for the winner of a game to GG before the loser.

But the flip-side is that it's just as rude for the loser to leave without saying GG.

Send Me Lewds

02-23-2011

Not surrendering is just helping them because it gives them more IP....

Dasparian

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vYperMystic View Post
It's extremely rude for the winner of a game to GG before the loser.

But the flip-side is that it's just as rude for the loser to leave without saying GG.
If it's a bad game, I will not GG. Simple. And as a winner, I'll only GG in team chat, unless if the losing team GGs.