Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax guide help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Airgear

02-23-2011

what should i get i like him as a character just his stun is unreliable and his passive is bad

i usually do malady then rageblade then gunblade then triforce

8yrs4you

02-23-2011

JAX is not bad. He is one of the most overpowered 1v1 champs. His stun my look unreliable but when pushing for a enemy and you run through a line of 10 creeps i can guarantee that your gonna dodge and get the chance to stun.

My Build is usually:

Ninja Tabi
Sheen > Triforce later on.
Hextech Gunblade
Atams Impaler
RageBlade..(sometimes if i can afford another Hextech i go with that)
and last item of your choice.

Jax imo is a real good champ to play with his Q and W make for some lol nukes. Especially when your enemy thinks there safe with half hp behind there turret. R>W>Q = GG

Mr Airgear

02-23-2011

bump i will try your build ingame ^

Pioneer 2

02-23-2011

Doran's Sheild
Ninja Tabi
Rage Blade
and then Banshee's Veil or Hextech Gunblade. After that, I just try stacking Hextech Gunblades, but I rarely get more than one. The game is usually over by then.