[Guide] Twisted Fate Cardmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift Ghost View Post
It fine but try the other guides out, see what their problem is and then make a new one based on good bits of the others one and then improving it. Good luck mate. BTW i've been playing him a bit lately and I tend to avoid pick a card alot. I go:

Wild card
Gate
Wild card
Pick a card
wild card

I go gate 2nd in case u die or anything. You don't always know when a gank is going to happen, when you screw up or jsut purely unlucky.
PaC is a must at level 1 to get first blood. It's also used to farm because it cost less mana than Wild Card. You c an harass with Gold Card by throwing your card on the champion and get the last hit of a near dead minion cuz of the AoE of your gold card.

Gate at level 2 is useless, unless you know you will die in the first 2 minutes.
You should go:
PaC
Wild
Wild
Gate

You shouldnt get Gate before level 4, you won't need to blue pill to buy or regen before that. 2x Health Pot is enough to get to full after a first blood. And you shouldn't be spamming your Wild Cards so you'll be fine.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swift Ghost

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0it View Post
PaC is a must at level 1 to get first blood. It's also used to farm because it cost less mana than Wild Card. You c an harass with Gold Card by throwing your card on the champion and get the last hit of a near dead minion cuz of the AoE of your gold card.

Gate at level 2 is useless, unless you know you will die in the first 2 minutes.
You should go:
PaC
Wild
Wild
Gate

You shouldnt get Gate before level 4, you won't need to blue pill to buy or regen before that. 2x Health Pot is enough to get to full after a first blood. And you shouldn't be spamming your Wild Cards so you'll be fine.
That's what makes most sense to me, and I fully agree with that. It just I tend to avoid first bloods. I've had many bad experiences with it. Any player ready for a first blood and confident in their survivability should go as you just did.

P.s. i used to be able to get gold card perfectly every time because I had a really good timing but now I think the delay on my internet has changed because it's always red or blue -.-'

I tend to go wild card first jsut to sit back, skip the first blood and harrass quickly with WC and then have lane control