[Guide] Twisted Fate Cardmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaManBearPigQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

Let's get straight to the guide...

ITEMS
Twisted Fate is a ability type champion but he is squishy so be careful where you go..

- Start with sapphire ore and get 2 health potions.....
- Then make your way to sheen....
- Buy amplifying tome and aim for Mejai's Soulstealer...
- Now get boots of swiftness or sorcerer shoes
- Make your way to Lich Bane by buying blasting wand and magic cloak or w/e...
- Once you have your lich bane work your way to zhonya's ring by buying 2x blasting wands..
- Now you should have 2 slots left... Use them for Hp/Mp or Ability Power...

Skill Build
Like I said Twisted Fate is a ability type champion.. His Wild Card throws 3 cards in front of you with decent range.. This skill has low cooldown and doesn't take much mana, recommended to spam this skill as much as you can againts champions.. It doesn't have much use at the first level but at level 2+ it'll rape.. Pick A Card is going to be a skill that is a must when your fighting another champion.. It shuffles 3 cards and those 3 cards have different effects that will effect your attacks.. They are blue, red and gold.. Now if your going to use red, you might as well use gold because it's like a better version of red. Always use gold to fight a champion.. good damage and stuns. You should use blue when your bringing down a tower. Now gate is a great skill that lets you teleport anywhere in the map. use gate when you just respawned or blue pilled and need to get back quick.. It's very useful once you get it to level 5, 60 second cooldown. And Destiny lets you see the enemies and where they are in the minimap. Destiny will be useful when someone is running away or fighting againts those stealth guys like Twitch.

- Summoner skills I suggest Flash, Clairvoyance, Heal, Exhaust or Ignite...
I use heal and Exhaust because I don't have flash or clairvoyance and ignite is weird.

1. Pick a Card
2. Gate
3. Wild Cards
4. Wild Cards
5. Wild Cards
6. Destiny
7. Pick A Card
8. Wild Cards
9. Wild Cards
10. Pick a Card
11. Destiny
12. Gate
13. Pick a Card
14. Pick a card
15. Gate
16. Destiny
17. Gate
18. Gate
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Twisted Fate is squishy, do not solo a lane until your level 10+ and you think you can, so stick with someone that isn't squishy or can take damage.

Don't blame me if this guide sucks... I did it in 30 minutes.

Devil May LOL

01-31-2010

You forgot to mention destiny + gate + gold card combo. Any good TF knows this.
TF is one of the strongest solo mid champ in this game. With 5s cooldown on stun and wild card, he's definitely able to solo mid without any problems.
And you don't need gate at lvl 2. You will not go back to base that early. That point in gate is a waste. You better of rushing lvl 2 wild card for extra harassment ability.

Maggeus

01-31-2010

The same AP build, again, and again, and again, and... >_<

Swift Ghost

01-31-2010

If it's made in 30 minutes then techinically it shouldn't really be title'd as a 'guide'. I did the same mistake so passing on what i've learnt.

churika

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggeus View Post
The same AP build, again, and again, and again, and... >_<
Sunfire Cape TF guide coming up!

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessZowzey View Post
Let's get straight to the guide...

ITEMS
Twisted Fate is a ability type champion but he is squishy so be careful where you go..

- Start with sapphire ore and get 2 health potions.....
- Then make your way to sheen....
- Buy amplifying tome and aim for Mejai's Soulstealer...
- Now get boots of swiftness or sorcerer shoes
- Make your way to Lich Bane by buying blasting wand and magic cloak or w/e...
- Once you have your lich bane work your way to zhonya's ring by buying 2x blasting wands..
- Now you should have 2 slots left... Use them for Hp/Mp or Ability Power...

Skill Build
Like I said Twisted Fate is a ability type champion.. His Wild Card throws 3 cards in front of you with decent range.. This skill has low cooldown and doesn't take much mana, recommended to spam this skill as much as you can againts champions.. It doesn't have much use at the first level but at level 2+ it'll rape.. Pick A Card is going to be a skill that is a must when your fighting another champion.. It shuffles 3 cards and those 3 cards have different effects that will effect your attacks.. They are blue, red and gold.. Now if your going to use red, you might as well use gold because it's like a better version of red. Always use gold to fight a champion.. good damage and stuns. You should use blue when your bringing down a tower. Now gate is a great skill that lets you teleport anywhere in the map. use gate when you just respawned or blue pilled and need to get back quick.. It's very useful once you get it to level 5, 60 second cooldown. And Destiny lets you see the enemies and where they are in the minimap. Destiny will be useful when someone is running away or fighting againts those stealth guys like Twitch.

- Summoner skills I suggest Flash, Clairvoyance, Heal, Exhaust or Ignite...
I use heal and Exhaust because I don't have flash or clairvoyance and ignite is weird.

1. Pick a Card
2. Gate
3. Wild Cards
4. Wild Cards
5. Wild Cards
6. Destiny
7. Pick A Card
8. Wild Cards
9. Wild Cards
10. Pick a Card
11. Destiny
12. Gate
13. Pick a Card
14. Pick a card
15. Gate
16. Destiny
17. Gate
18. Gate
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Twisted Fate is squishy, do not solo a lane until your level 10+ and you think you can, so stick with someone that isn't squishy or can take damage.

Don't blame me if this guide sucks... I did it in 30 minutes.
You fail at copy paste. Gate at level 2 is useless.

Also, bad guide.

DeanKeaton259

01-31-2010

ignite is weird? LOL. Ignite gets you kills. I always take Flash and Ignite with TF. Early game, I can get a Gold Card up, Flash right on top of the enemy, nail them with the Gold Card, Wild Card them, hit them a few times, and Ignite, they die 7/10 times depending on how squishy they are.

Danulas

01-31-2010

This guide is terrible.

1) It's a Twisted Fate guide and we DO NOT need more of them. Faro's video guide is good enough to get anyone playing him.

2) It tells us not to solo as Twisted Fate when he's arguably the best solo champion in the game.

NinjaManBearPigQ

01-31-2010

hey you can see im a junior, i've only been playing this game for one week.. i just thought i might make this guide because twisted fate was a good champion and that's the way I play.. please don't hate me..

Swift Ghost

02-01-2010

It fine but try the other guides out, see what their problem is and then make a new one based on good bits of the others one and then improving it. Good luck mate. BTW i've been playing him a bit lately and I tend to avoid pick a card alot. I go:

Wild card
Gate
Wild card
Pick a card
wild card

I go gate 2nd in case u die or anything. You don't always know when a gank is going to happen, when you screw up or jsut purely unlucky.