Im tired of tanky dps teams.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishturd

Senior Member

02-23-2011

they problem with tanky dps they do the job better than squishy. Tanky caster also


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skwid1g

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TsarBomb0 View Post
The problem with tanky DPS is that a balanced team takes teamwork to beat them.

You aren't gonna find teamwork in 1200~ solo queue.

Hence tanky DPS rules because they can just rush in without any planning or coordination and win, and countering them means everyone on the team doing their job well. That just doesn't happen.
But does that warrant a nerf?

Just because a strategy steam rolls uncoordinated people doesn't mean it's overpowered imo, things should be balanced around higher levels of play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnIighten

Senior Member

02-23-2011

HO HO HO did you stumble upon Nasus? Woof Woof!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FastaPasta

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TsarBomb0 View Post
The problem with tanky DPS is that a balanced team takes teamwork to beat them.

You aren't gonna find teamwork in 1200~ solo queue.

Hence tanky DPS rules because they can just rush in without any planning or coordination and win, and countering them means everyone on the team doing their job well. That just doesn't happen.
which is why I never EVER solo Q if I am going to play seriously, ESPECIALLY if going to play ranked. If you do that you might as well have it all come down to a coin flip.


doesn't ANYONE make premades anymore


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

Member

02-23-2011

Play teams with lots of kiting, like Ashe/Janna.

Then don't complain.

Because there's a reason Ashe and Janna are top tier, and Udyr and Singed aren't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotdogs

Senior Member

02-23-2011

building champions balanced between attack and defense seems like it would be a good idea
you cant get your tank to aggro stuff like in an mmo

if you want a game where everyone builds glass cannon play hon/dota

if you watch a competitive game you wont see everyone playing a tanky dps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diego Forlán

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Play teams with lots of kiting, like Ashe/Janna.

Then don't complain.

Because there's a reason Ashe and Janna are top tier, and Udyr and Singed aren't.
>Udyr isn't top tier

Haha
No


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishturd

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Play teams with lots of kiting, like Ashe/Janna.

Then don't complain.

Because there's a reason Ashe and Janna are top tier, and Udyr and Singed aren't.
Tanky dps teams can counter kiting teams just fyi


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishturd View Post
Tanky dps teams can counter kiting teams just fyi
Depends on the Tanky DPS. Udyr isn't doing anything against Ashe/Janna. Xin Zhao, on the other hand...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishturd

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Depends on the Tanky DPS. Udyr isn't doing anything against Ashe/Janna. Xin Zhao, on the other hand...


faced a team.


Xin,Ren,vlad,Zliean,and Sion.


ren and xin with tanky, vlad always beefy zliean for support speed and sion was beefy. It was a ******ed team comp . Everyone of them had flash and ghost.

Kiting will save us from that!