3150 champions, suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strythio

02-23-2011

I have enough IP to buy a new 3150 champion, but I don't really know who I should get. Here are a few stats on my playstyle, and if any of you guys could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

1. I play Fiddlesticks, Karthus, and Singed.
2. I usually play in arranged teams.
3. I can pick up new characters easily, difficulty not an issue.
4. I'm good at mages, but have more fun as melee.
5. As said before, I'm looking for 3150 champs. However, if you think a 1350 or 6300 fits perfectly then please go ahead and suggest.

Any suggestions? Thanks for reading.

hatoraide23

02-23-2011

of all the 3150 champs I've purchased xin zhao has proved time and time again hes awesome adn bad ass

EpicDivinity

02-23-2011

Pick Cho'gath for the face noms and associated jokes you can tell in chat based on said noms. He is also a melee mage, which is exactly what you wanted in #4. He can also play tank and jungle.

Teotlic

02-23-2011

If you're into ganking with Fiddle, Kassadin might be an option.

If you have fun with melee, I would suggest Udyr. A good Udyr is an invaluable asset to the team.. and you can build based on what you team needs, tank, dps, magic damage, whatever. He does lack a bit in the magic department though. Still, Udyr has a little bit of everything, extremely versatile champion.

Burkill

02-23-2011

Udyr. Udyr wins games. Extremely strong late game.

Powerstoned

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strythio View Post
I have enough IP to buy a new 3150 champion, but I don't really know who I should get. Here are a few stats on my playstyle, and if any of you guys could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

1. I play Fiddlesticks, Karthus, and Singed.
2. I usually play in arranged teams.
3. I can pick up new characters easily, difficulty not an issue.
4. I'm good at mages, but have more fun as melee.
5. As said before, I'm looking for 3150 champs. However, if you think a 1350 or 6300 fits perfectly then please go ahead and suggest.

Any suggestions? Thanks for reading.
I main singed myself, and really like gragas@3150 & Maokai@6300 too, both are sorta casterAPtanky, and generally the same rune set as Singed.

I'd definitely suggest Malzahar@6300 if you like Fiddlesticks/Karthus.

Poppy@1350 is rewarding to be good at, slamming opponents into walls.

OptimisticC

02-24-2011

Nidalee. She is perhaps the only support that can consistently get a high k/d, if you care about that.

Nidalee with about 600+ AP can burst heal so much you can sustain champs easily during team fights and pushing. Thr heal also comes with +60% attackspeed, so throwing it on a carry can turn fights.

Javelins effectively do 250% MORE damage depending on range, making it one of the best nukes in the game, along with great range to keep an enemy or two very hurt without ever being touched.

Traps make scouting, checking brushes, amazing. It is also used to reveal Teemo's mushrooms during a teamfight, or to check brushes for wards/shrooms/JackBoxes, which is amazing.

Cougar form is amazing. Two AOE's make minion farming a breeze, you can consistently wipe out an entire wave by yourself, getting all the gold you need.

Cougar form's pounce is a small blink, but with a very short cd. You can spam it to your destination for a quicker trip. I also use it when Fiddles/Nunu/Maokai uses an ulti, since Pounce isn't affected by slow and gets you out of range very quickly.