(Alistair) Magic resist runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Degini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

I am considering magic resist runes in my glyphs, and was wondering what others thought. Here are my other runes:

red - armor pen
yellow - full clarity
quints - health

Shizuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

Magic penetration is almost impossible not to get, so magic resist tends not to be worth much. Against none spellcasters it can be very useful since they tend not to get such items but it won't save you from mages of any sort.

Degini

01-30-2010

I should clarity that I am thinking in terms of a better early game. Especially the first attacks. Wondering if it makes a difference

Xeatoa

01-30-2010

Might save your life, might not.

I would say dont get it, ganna suck if you dont get laned against people you need it against and since you want it for early game, pretty much wasted

Degini

01-30-2010

Nod