(OPEN RP) Please read. The Tiamat of Valoran!

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maragonn

04-27-2011

Finding the arrogant Demacian would have to wait. Beasts of unknown origin were swarming the city and tearing through the populace without mercy. Their attack seemed organized to some degree. Something on a higher level was behind this.

It really wasn't the business of a Noxian to mettle in the affairs of an assault on Demacian grounds. But these beasts were dangerous and headed right for him. His Imp cast spells of dark energy at anything straying too closely. The Doll was only to happy to assist it master. Even if it meant jumping into harms way.

"Robot, assist me or find us a way out of here. You're the information gatherer!" Damian was becoming a little worried with the increasing danger. Some of the fallen monsters and civilians rose up after a few minutes.

His own power was slowly diminishing as this dragged on. He had learned a great deal about magic and its properties. Particularly of the dark nature and manipulation of the mind. Unfortunately, both of those particular magics required a great deal of focus and mana. The most recent treasure he found; an amulet that increased his power and mental capacity. Its greatest effect was something he had yet to test but if it worked the way he read about, then it could mean the difference between life and death for him.

In the distance he could hear more battling. Strange hissing noises and battle cries not of any Demacian, sounded. A small group of lizard men wielded heavy weapons and armor moved quickly through the streets. They cut down any beast that came near them. It seemed that they were immune to the corrupting effect from the blight.

"Hmm, perhaps it is some sort of poison.." Damian said aloud. He lifted his hand and cast a spell. Black fire emerged from his hand, engulfing a beast dog. "What do you think, Imp?"

"Reeet!!" The Imp landed beside its master and watched the lizards approach.

"No, I don't think they are our enemy. Relax, little friend." He patted the strange little creature on the head and waited for the lizards to reach him. it didn't take them long. They were gifted warriors, it seemed. He just hoped they were allies.

A white lizard bowed before him. His eyes never left Damian even for a moment. The warrior held a large one-handed axe and a small glowing orb in the other. It grew brighter as he drew near Damian.

"Follow us. We will get you out of this city." The white lizard said. "First, we must find a few others."

"A few others? Who?"

The lizard continued passed him without an answer. Damian shrugged and followed the lizard troop.

LordHippoman

04-27-2011

CC could find only a few lines of information about the lizard soldiers in his databank, most of it was simply speculation on sightings of the species. "Advising current course of action...Finished. We should ally ourselves with the new entities to avoid a firey doom." By the time CC had finished his search, the Puppeteer had already made the same decision.

\\Databank: Puppeteer
\\Add Note: "logically minded"

CC followed his newfound Noxian ally and the lizards.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

Navorn looked upon the streets, which were now littered with beasts, fleeing civilians and the occasional warrior. He walked through, still blending in with the shadow of the night, as he turned a corner, he saw a group of lizard men, something that was, to his understanding, quite a strange occurrence in a city like this.

Navorn did not directly engage with them in anyway, but did stop to observe them as they moved in his direction. Upon reaching him, the closest one stopped, flickered it's tongue for a moment, then turned to Navorn. "I can smell you. You have no need to hide, come with us, we have much work to attend to." As this lizard said this, Navorn saw the man in orange and the robot following them. He didn't need any more convincing, he revealed himself, then, with a flick of his left arm, flung his blade towards the blighted that was approaching from behind the group.

Watching as the creature fell, he pulled his blade back and spoke "We go to find the Demacian next, yes?"

Delmegar

04-28-2011

"Master Thatmuz, my kin found three of the warriors we seek." A lizard with yellow scales with a black scare across its forehead. He wore armor made of what appeared to be bone with pieces of steel. "Shall I have them brought here?"

Thatmuz was seated behind a large iron desk covered with dozens of old scrolls, tomes and strangely decorated chests. In his hands was a particularly old book with a worn leather binding, "No, Sereyo. Being here will serve them in no way. Each of them is powerful in their own way. Each bring something special to the table that the others do not. For them to defeat the Tiamat and restore balance they must discover themselves first. I must also strike out."

The lizard leaned his head to the side, genuinely confused at his masters last statement. "Master, you so rarely go into the world. What can you not allow us to go in your stead. That is your usual custom."

Thatmuz closed the book and walked to a nearby weapon rack. Hanging above it was a large skull of a dragon with a tapestry on either side with a warrior piercing the heart of a dragon. He pulled a beautiful white blade with a strange, flowing blue liquid in the center of it. The cutting part of the sword was lined with expertly cut sapphire or some other blue gem that glowed every now and again.

"This creature is unlike any I have ever encountered before now. It shares the characteristics of many dragons before it." Thatmuz explained patiently. "Tiamat however, is much more powerful. Its body, essence and very soul are more corrupt than anything I have ever before seen. The touch of it is enough to corrupt the land. It can devour whole villages. I believe the beast is capable of communing with the dead, if what you have reported is true. He seems to be far more intelligent and may have a goal. It is for me to find out what that may be."

The lizard man, Sereyo, hissed at him. The blade in his master's hand was crafted of dragon spirit and their blood. It was a weapon unused for centuries. "What would you have us do then?"

The Dragoon gave a small chuckle. It sounded hollow from inside his helmet. "Keep them alive. Make sure his corruption is contained to the best of your ability. Your race is immune to the blight unless you die." Thatmuz opened one of the chests on the desk and pulled from it a white orb. "Don't wait up for me. You and Meregat are in charge." He disappeared from the Dragon Ruins.

Maragonn

04-28-2011

Damian took this opportunity to address the stranger in black. They were apparently going to have to cooperate for some period of time in order to escape the city. And it appeared their rescuers wanted the same thing.

"Stranger, I saw you earlier. You appear to be some sort of Summoner." Damian said curiously. He of course watched the battles on the Fields of Justice but until now he had never seen anyone summon a creature in that sort of fashion. "It's obvious you aren't from around here. But I won't pry. My name is Damian Akre. I live in the city called, Noxus. There I run a sort of business that involves contracts for a variety of clients."

The group escaped the part of the city that was overrun. Several soldiers stopped and nearly attacked them when they saw the lizard men but were dissuaded by Damian. Only barely. The dark streets were filled with Demacian soldiers moving in tight formation as if going to war. Clearly, they were very worried about this occurrence

"Anyway," Damian said after a brief pause. "I can see that you, like me, are not much for simple pleasantries. This is one of my several Puppet's." He pointed at the Imp a few feet away from him.

The lizards were leading towards a different district of the city. After a small arched bridge with statues on either side, they came to streets lined with massive manors and tall, white towers. A place for the aristocrats and nobles presumably. "Where are you taking us...uh."

One of the lizards turned to him. This one wore red cloth armor over a leather jerkin. He carried a large pole axe, "Seiger. My name is, Seiger. We are going to collect the human warrior, Alexander. He is a noble among you humans." Seiger shrugged.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2011

When Navorn was addressed by the man in orange, he rose an eyebrow. He was generally, even when cooperating with others, ignored, or at most, asked a simple question of direction, or of assistance. Whereas this man, Damian he called himself, was not directly asking questions, but did seem to expect answers. Navorn had no problem giving answers to such questions, but was surprised they had come up.

After letting the man finished, Damian continued to walk, following the lizards as he spoke. "My name is Navorn Lytt, You are correct to a degree, I am indeed a summoner of sorts, but when I summon, I do not summon from this plane... As to where I am from...well, it is one of the few places that hasn't been fully subjected to the blight of humanity. No offense intended." Navorn smiled slightly as he said the last part.

As Damian showed him his puppet, Navorn was much more intrigued. As it and Navorn continued walking, he watched it, it seemed to be something along the lines of a simple magically imbued toy, but at the same time, seemed to show some form of free will. Navorn was tempted to summon one of his creatures, but decided against it, it would require stopping, and was unnecessary at the time. Instead he spoke "I can see you have done a fine job on the toy, but was it too you, that created the robot that accompanies us?"

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

04-29-2011

The entire city was on lock down one way or another. Demacian soldiers filled every city street by the hundreds. The Citadel was swarming with Jarvan's elite guard. It was a waste of valuable time that he hated to lost to go around the blockade. But necessary.

When he made it back to his district, something was amiss. He could make out the distinct voices of something that did not quite sound human. There were several of them. In the distance he could see a fairly bright glow and it was headed towards his manor.

Alexander readied his sword and kite shield, beginning to run to his home. Every few feet or so he had to stop because a humanoid creature would pass by. They hissed when they talked to one another. He overheard them speaking of a Demacian noble. "Are they looking for me?"

"There!" One of them yelled. The lizard men all turned and headed in his direction.

Alexander sprinted to his house. He shoved the door open and barred it from the inside. His mother was standing behind him, "What has gotten in to you!?" She sounded genuinely appalled. "Why are you armed?"

He grabbed a nearby chair and wedged it under the door latch. When he turned there was an elderly man in white beside his mother. Something about him seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it. "Mother, who is this man?"

He offered a warm smile. The remark took him slightly aback for a moment, "I'm hurt, Lord Mercel. I was your fathers friend. His only friend."

Lady Mercel moved to the window to peak outside the curtains. 'Again, I ask you, what has gotten into you? We've been hearing shouts and soldiers all night long! Did you find out more about the dragon?"

The young Demacian remembered the mage now. It was Arcanist Delmore, his fathers closest ally for many years. It was reassuring to see him at a time like this. "Delmore, I apologize for not recognizing you." He turned to his mother. "The city has been attacked, I believe. Some strange beasts have invaded and may very well be heading here. I need you to take my mother safe. There are beasts all over this city. The military has been fully mobilized, even the royal guard."

Delmore nodded. He was by nature a man of few words and great understanding. The luxury of being such an esteemed mage. "What will you do, Alexander?"

His mother intervened, "What do you mean 'take me somewhere safe?' What are you going to do?"

Outside the window the beasts had finally arrived. They were yelling and their strange voice made them difficult to understand. "Go! Take her, we will speak later!" Delmore placed his hand on her shoulder. A bright blue circle appeared in the ground. It emitted a dazzling light until the two faded away. "Alright then.. Here goes nothing.."

Maragonn

04-29-2011

Damian was slightly surprised that Navorn gave up information about himself so freely. Perhaps to an extent the two were something alike. Neither typically dealt with others but both had a shadowy past. At least that's what Damian believed. It was certainly true of him.

"I'm not sure if you are familiar with the League Champion, Annie. Her bear, Tibbers, is something like my Imp here. That bear however, was originally a living breathing creature and was turned to that doll in which you see." Damian explained as they walked together. "These 'toys' as you call them have powers that I did not give them. Each of them are capable of different things and why that is I cannot explain. Maybe because of the way in which I craft them. The difference between my puppets and Tibbers is that he was born with life. They found life through me."

Like the man that influenced him to start his craft, Damian often created puppets that acted as guardians for people who could afford them. They were rented out so he could have a continuous flow of coin. It was usually paranoid people, or those with things to hide that sought out his puppets.

"Damian too, smiled when Navorn mentioned the blight of men, "I could hardly take offense to that remark. You saw the streets back there when those beasts attacked us. They weren't animals, nor monsters. They were human. It was clear when the dead soldiers began to rise up from the streets to fight their living comrades! We are such a corrupt race. How else can you explain the effect of that blight." The two followed the lizards in silence for a few moments, followed by his Imp.

"The robot though. I've never seen it before today. He seems a handy fellow to have around." He thought about what he said for a moment. "Robot, i'm not sure what to call you or how to address you. I bare;y speak with people let alone machinated versions of them."

Still Eternity

05-01-2011

(Is this RP open, or does it have enough RP'ers? I might be interested in joining if needed to)

Nwol

05-01-2011

((Same))

1234567 ... 9