[Suggestion] No Advantage Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

knam

Recruiter

01-30-2010

With the unstable matchmaking system, groups of low level 8s are often put up against level 20s and over. No matter how skilled you may be, chances are, the level 20s are going to win because of all of their runes, champions and mastery points. It is indeed unfair and unequal.

But, I suggest we implant a new system that will provide both sides with an equal chance of winning. This system will disable all the beneficial effects of all mastery points and all runes from all players, allowing everyone to be at an equal level. Furthermore, only a set of select heroes would be available to be played with, as well as spells.

This way, lowly levels can group up with friends, not worrying about going against higher levels who have an advantage over them. Not only that, higher levels who are sick of having non-worthwhile game against lowly levels will be able to experience more of a challenging game.

PsYcoTiCluNaTiC

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by knam View Post
With the unstable matchmaking system, groups of low level 8s are often put up against level 20s and over. No matter how skilled you may be, chances are, the level 20s are going to win because of all of their runes, champions and mastery points. It is indeed unfair and unequal.

But, I suggest we implant a new system that will provide both sides with an equal chance of winning. This system will disable all the beneficial effects of all mastery points and all runes from all players, allowing everyone to be at an equal level. Furthermore, only a set of select heroes would be available to be played with, as well as spells.

This way, lowly levels can group up with friends, not worrying about going against higher levels who have an advantage over them. Not only that, higher levels who are sick of having non-worthwhile game against lowly levels will be able to experience more of a challenging game.
The reason these high level players keep finding inexperienced players is because they keep on losing simple games.

Yes, runes and masteries give an advantage. However, they aren't everything.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

They really arn't. When I was playing with my four friends who are all level 20+ (I was level 12), I was facing opponents that were also in their 20+'s, yet I was still able to carry my entire team and have the highest kills and the least deaths in the game even without runes (granted I was still using masteries). It really depends mostly on your skill and then the skill of your team. From my experience, in situations like that, it is usually the team just having terrible skill.

Aldair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

I started fighting lvl 30s regularly at 14. I also started regularly smashing lvl 30s at 14.