Let's put customer service to the test.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jenny Wakemen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-22-2011

I just had a game with an allied Maokai.
He pretty much fed after 10 minutes.

I want someone from riot to post in this thread telling me that something has been done.

Yes, I'm calling someone out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGitsnidalee

Senior Member

02-22-2011

>He pretty much feed
>pretty much feed
>much feed.

Dude what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jenny Wakemen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGitsnidalee View Post
>He pretty much feed
>pretty much feed
>much feed.

Dude what?
Fixed, :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arukayos

Senior Member

02-22-2011

???

You want people to be punished for not being good at this game? Not everybody is supapr0. You'd feed too if you were matched up against 2000 elo players, so get off your high horse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jenny Wakemen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arukayos View Post
???

You want people to be punished for not being good at this game? Not everybody is supapr0. You'd feed too if you were matched up against 2000 elo players, so get off your high horse.
Rofl what.
He had boots of mobil and 3 zeals.
He was obviously feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lysergsaure

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFogel View Post
Rofl what.
He had boots of mobil and 3 zeals.
He was obviously feeding.
MS/AS Maokai is legit, you're just too scrub to know it yet.

inb4 zeal stacking Maokai is FotM