Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So many people complain about Karthus but....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhythms of Death

02-22-2011

STOP COMPLAINING lol.

Honestly, he is so easy to counter. You people rage about how all he does is press R and suicide to wipe out the team.

Well, first of all, there is a lot more to him then that...

SECOND OF ALL, you have items for a reason. Buy a Zhonya's ring if his ultimate bugs you so much, or a banshee's veil, or a hex drinker, or a GA... etc... There are so many items at your disposal to counter him.

Sorry, most of you probably know this, but I just came out of a ranked game where soooo many people were QQing about me. It made me frustrated lol. Next time I am just going to dgaf and just go along with their rage haha

xaw09

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Karthus is just annoying...his cd is so low and can make you dance around like a fool so you avoid damage

Vantwan

02-22-2011

But...no one's complaining about Karthus.

Isn't it about Irelia tonight?