Riot you are making me angry >=(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakStreet

02-22-2011

You can take the pressure of all these really awful threads, yelling at you. How chu do that >=(?

Guys remember. You play games for fun, and if you aren't having fun, you are straight out wasting your time. Now please stop with the magma chamber, this new IP system sucks, etc..

I want magma chamber as much as the next guy, but yelling at Riot is not going to make them release it any time sooner.

About the new IP system, don't you guys think Riot got the message after about 200 threads complaining about it?

BTW : If i get downvoted, I understand because everyone wants these things, and all the problems solved, but again yelling at Riot will not solve ANYTHING. I also understand, because all my threads get downvoted no matter what they're about. Evidently, I am a so called "imposter". I am sorry for having my favorite Riot Employee in my forum account, and also stealing someones old name.

Btw Btw : Also guys, why is my BTW longer than my information?

PhreakStreet

02-22-2011

Bamp For justice.

PhreakStreet

02-22-2011

Comon Guys!! I t wrote another thread for nothing?

Duoshot

02-22-2011

Posting to make PhreakStreet come in here to take at look at this.

It'll make him think I posted something useful.

Sorry to disappoint.

Btw: I agree. There was never an ETA for MC, but everyone seems to think it was supposed to come out last year. Stupid scrubs.