What is the funnest champion??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exvent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2011

The title says it all! Give me your opinions pl0x!

alhandril

02-22-2011

Alistar. Underestimated and a challenge but also entertaining. Few champs allow you to knock someone up in the air and then headbutt them into a turret. So much fun.

kehfun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

ezreal, xin zhao, leblanc

RielDeal

02-22-2011

I like Nidalee. Javelin for 2/3rds of your health.

Shintita

02-22-2011

Malphite.... His ult is awsome... On TS *RUUUM I'm GOING OVER HIM LIKE A CAR* *Laughs and Screams*.

Actually I have fun playing with Katarina (My favorite <3)... But it depends on what champ you like.

Wreckrolled

02-22-2011

MF

Everytime I ult I yell "IMA... IMA.. IMA LEAD FARMER MOTHA F*CKA!"

Malisse

02-22-2011

I've had a lot of fun with Sivir, Irelia and Karma.

WindWhip

02-22-2011

Hmmm, I might have to go with Ezreal because it is all skill shots, but teemo is pretty fun too; how could you possibly not enjoy sitting in mid lane at 1/4 health and having a full health warwick come running at you to take you out, and never quite make it to you.

Arcane Azmadi

02-22-2011

Evelynn. I played her BEFORE it was cool (hell, I played her before they even buffed her) and I loved it. She's tough to get the best out of, but if you could win when she was considered the worst champ in the game it was awesome. You just make people rage so hard when you unexpectedly turn a 1v1 into a 2v1, or assassinate the ranged DPS carry sitting safely behind their tanks in a teamfight.

She also has epic boobs.

Vainbird

02-22-2011

Urgot is very funny to play, especially with his homing q and his swap ult. It is great swapping somebody into a tower when they try to greed, and especially awesome chasing somebody who you land the poison on because you can chase them and kill them under their tower while you take no damage!