Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Teamfight.. Team..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zemias

02-22-2011

So I was just trying to see if anyone had some interesting or fun experiences with a teamfight. One of the funniest for me was my team being Vlad, Nunu, Galio, Amumu, Annie(Me). The whole game was pretty much even until it came to teamfight time.

Galio flashed into the middle of the enemy team and ulted whilst Nunu started to channel. Tibbers dropped in the middle with a Vlad/Amumu ult to top it off. Instagibbed the entire enemy team at which point they immediately surrendered. (Mind you this was before the AoE nerfs and Galio's nerfs). Just wondering if anyone else had a similar or funny story.

Summoner Rokutaa

Recruiter

02-22-2011

This one time there was a teamfight and we focused the carry and won.

Beefofdoom

02-22-2011

Downvote because something moderately interesting happened to you, and you made an entire thread of the forums pretending you cared about other peoples' stories, when really you just wanted to say 'hey, look what I did!' to everybody who doesn't care.

Zemias

02-22-2011

Quote:
Beefofdoom:
Downvote because something moderately interesting happened to you, and you made an entire thread of the forums pretending you cared about other peoples' stories, when really you just wanted to say 'hey, look what I did!' to everybody who doesn't care.

Well I was reading another thread about the best Champion to score a pentakill with. So I thought it was interesting and thought of the time this had happened. It didn't really fit into that thread and I was interested if anyone else had had a similar experience so I posted. :\

Legendary Jason

02-22-2011

amumu kennen galio nunu katarina ult