Why remove features from the game!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Rahl 420

02-22-2011

im just curious as to why features would be removed from the game? specifically playing bots in twisted treeline? i understand opening it up and allowing more maps to play bots against but now there is no longer any choice... there is only 5v5 if u wanna play bots.

say i dont have the time for a 5v5 and i wanna test out a new champ, guess im screwed. it seems with each update more features and options are added but why would you ever remove some? to tease us? "here use this feature that 1000s enjoy doing but guess what, We Took it Away from you... even if you paid for the game."

i want my 3v3 bots back!

nivekuil

02-22-2011

you can leave a single-player game at any time.

Minrog

02-22-2011

My guess is that they had to re-engineer the bot scripting engine in preparation for the Co-op mode and could not run both engines at the same time. I expect the Twisted Treeline will get new bots, but somebody has to code them for it. The SR bot AI won't work on a different map.

RielDeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrog View Post
My guess is that they had to re-engineer the bot scripting engine in preparation for the Co-op mode and could not run both engines at the same time. I expect the Twisted Treeline will get new bots, but somebody has to code them for it. The SR bot AI won't work on a different map.
This would be my guess as well.