Anyone have this bug.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabutei

02-22-2011

Game just starts and you buy items before you select skill (b/c some champs like sion i'll get stun first if we are going to team fight lvl 1 and shield if i'm just going to go lane) and you go to an item like Spirit Visage/Madreads Bloodrazor and you buy the item (Ruby Crystal/Cloth Armor/Long Sword). Then you go to your lane or jungle and try to get your skill and wtf you picked a skill.......... so annoying when i'm a jungler and i go to get cloth armor or long sword first and i end up have bloodscent on Warwick instead of something that is going to actually help me kill neutral creeps. And if anyone else has had this problem do they know if riot will fix it (would really like to be able to buy items without have to worry about if i put a point in a skill first or not)

thanks for anything and i know it's a little long and would be sad if i did get some flames

Summoner Rokutaa

02-22-2011

its because you clicked the skill level up button through the shop window.
thread over.

Jabutei

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipkun View Post
its because you clicked the skill level up button through the shop window.
thread over.
yeah i know that.... but that has to be a bug i'm sure riot didn't mean for you to be able to select a skill while you shop b/c like i stated you can get one that you might not need right away

Jabutei

02-22-2011

up