I would be happy with ranked if

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An Underage Girl

Senior Member

02-22-2011

You had to play 1,000 normal games before trying ranked. :|


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Underage Girl View Post
You had to play 1,000 normal games before trying ranked. :|
I'd be happy with the forums if smurfs didn't get to post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiskerton

Senior Member

02-22-2011

There are people who have over 1,000 games in normal and still lose in ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An Underage Girl

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitigrade View Post
There are people who have over 1,000 games in normal and still lose in ranked.
WAIT WHAT, REALLY? [/sarcasm]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

srcrackbaby

Senior Member

02-22-2011

wins != skill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An Underage Girl

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by srcrackbaby View Post
wins != skill.
Games = experience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleoste

Senior Member

02-22-2011

IQ Test > 1000 games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An Underage Girl

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
I'd be happy with the forums if smurfs didn't get to post
I would be happy with the forums if Shaella spent half her time on the forums actually playing instead of throwing her two cents in everything...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyphinated

Member

02-22-2011

wait until you have more than 100 ranked games to complain about your elo and the noobs you play with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Underage Girl View Post
I would be happy with the forums if Shaella spent half her time on the forums actually playing instead of throwing her two cents in everything...
yo loli girl

Today, 7 games played
Dem wins
dat elo
u jelly?