Sheen question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoomFrog

01-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctidesm View Post
lich + sheen/tri does stack
Are you sure? Any confirmation?

Eviant

01-30-2010

I know that Lich bane and Sheen do stack. As for Triforce and Sheen...I don't know. I would think that you get the better of the two attack bonuses.

DonkeyBalls

01-30-2010

See this is what is annoying. There's conflicting opionions and nowhere are we given any sort of reference by riot. There's rounding errors out the ass, no one know anything about the mechanics of the game and we cant even check it ourselves. First, I don't want to be one of those guys who posts every time some question pops up and can't take the five minutes to find the answer himself. Second, there isn't anywhere to go to find the answers to mechanics questions. Third, ack! forget about it! Ragequit! xD

Sadness Assassin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

So, here's the final results which I determined through in-game testing. Sheen, Trinity Force, and Lich Bane do not stack their extra damage. In fact, Lich Bane takes priority, so if you have both a Lich Bane and Sheen, Lich Bane's proc will activate, even if sheen's proc would do more damage (I tested with Yi to get the gold faster). Lich Bane also has priority over Trinity Force. Thus, it would be detrimental to get a lich bane if your ap is not higher than your base damage if you're going for a melee dps build.

Thus, the priority goes Lich Bane>Trinity Force>Sheen. There's your final answer.

~Sadness Assassin

EnderA

01-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadness Assassin View Post
So, here's the final results which I determined through in-game testing. Sheen, Trinity Force, and Lich Bane do not stack their extra damage. In fact, Lich Bane takes priority, so if you have both a Lich Bane and Sheen, Lich Bane's proc will activate, even if sheen's proc would do more damage (I tested with Yi to get the gold faster). Lich Bane also has priority over Trinity Force. Thus, it would be detrimental to get a lich bane if your ap is not higher than your base damage if you're going for a melee dps build.

Thus, the priority goes Lich Bane>Trinity Force>Sheen. There's your final answer.

~Sadness Assassin
Nice, good job.

DonkeyBalls

01-31-2010

niiiice. rep'd

Nivisiru

01-31-2010

The 3sec cooldown on lich bane. Does that mean if I had 2 of them. I could still make use of both, if I spam enough?

Nivisiru

02-06-2010

Someone must know!!!

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

No, its a unique passive, so if you have multiples of that item the unique part wont stack. Take Infinity Edge for example, if you get two you will still get the +damage and +crit chance, however the +50% crit damage will not stack

Vindictiv

02-07-2010

I just feel like pointing out that on the pirate's parley, it adds the damage to the gun shoot, so each parley trigers the sheen proc and adds it to the parley it-self.

Blitz already has the uppercut punch that double his damage, so with sheen it makes it 3x base damage (if you dont have any damage items).