So I was taking a stroll down by the river when

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Third Smurf

02-22-2011

Garen popped out and ****ed me.

But seriously, Irelia is as OP as Soraka rolling AD. Or Cassiopea

If you could take a look back to the forums when Irelia was released, all you would see are the same trollers QQ'ing about how underwhelming she is.

STOP IT.

The Cello Pony

02-22-2011

Now, tell me... where exactly did Garen touch you...?

The Third Smurf

02-22-2011

I couldn't tell...he came out of the bushes too fast

AgitatedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Did you hear what he said? Knowing his intention would help in the matter son... we will find this menace, no matter what.

*also, I never cared either way about Irelia... I don't play female champs because it feels awkward to me and I never really see Irelia. I agree that the QQ after all this time is just silly though.

The Third Smurf

02-22-2011

It is incredibly silly.

Following this patturn of behaviour, the QQ'ers will soon begin to wail from the depths of summoner's rift of their horrible experiences against the dreaded foe, Casseopia!

The day that trollololers on this forum begin to QQ that Cass is OP is the day that I stop reading these forums.

Gundaime Kai

02-22-2011

It's pointless QQ about something ppl can't get over. I can rage over how much I hate Karthus and Tryns ults, or Mundo's insane never die... or I can learn to counter it... CC, ignite (on mundo it does nothing seriously lol)... ppl need to learn to adapt and remember: it's a game... not life.. that's why they made World of Warcraft... and even that's dying fast

The Third Smurf

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundaime Kai View Post
It's pointless QQ about something ppl can't get over.
I wish I could tell if you were agreeing with me or disagreeing...

But either way, regardless of what you may decide to get all hot and wet about, then feel the need to express those troll-like emotions, the forums are the best place to do it, and I respect the views of my peers on this site.

This being said,

for those of you with IQ's less than that of an empty ranch dressing bottle,

STOP TROLLING about random **** because it happened to you this one time and it made you really mad.

What? There are good players out there?

WHAT?

Cripes.

Volanthius

02-22-2011

I think it was pretty clever of Riot to include Irelia in the free rotation after the QQ started.

The Third Smurf

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volanthius View Post
I think it was pretty clever of Riot to include Irelia in the free rotation after the QQ started.
Along with Kassadin and Ryze imo.

I also like how the link you are supposed to be able to click on to see how they picked the free champs when you go to look at the free champs for the week on the main website simply isn't there.

They pick them to see if what they have done to our beloved heroes has completely altered them or not.

It's their way of staying lazy - let the community 'discover' the usefulness of a champ after it's change or release...so long as they can focus on pushing more merchandise down our throats!

^That, however, is a rant for another thread, of which I lack the energy to create tonight^

Doomfrost

02-22-2011

Am I the only one that was humming Proud Mary when I read the forum title?