Let's get this Irelia business settled...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pantsugami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

What is this? I don't even... Stop trying to nerf her.

She is an assassin/dps/burst/off-tank however the combo you build her. And if you guys would stop complaining and figure out ways to stop her then you would realize that it's not Irelia, it's actually you...

Granted she has a very good burst and survivability with her passive, W, and R. But honestly if you attack her in between creep waves she's in trouble. Also, if you're team had half a brain, would would also realize to take the CARRY out first. Not the tank. THE CARRY. I literally laugh so hard when the focus is said tank, because the team that thinks with there heads, kill me first.

Her early game is decent but there are far better characters that can lane, but she's no where near the best. Most people are just greedy and tower dive so freaking early that I stun them at the tower and heal with the oncoming minion wave. I'll even take a few hits just to be at lower hp to initiate the stun. Unless I have trinity force or phage then I probably can't catch you. Or won't even fathom diving into you're tower unless my R is ready and you have a minion wave coming towards me.

Late game. Everyone has so much hp that her mid "amazing" burst is now obsolete that I have to focus on dps and w. And by then I'm building hp like the rest. But really... I guarantee you, she's not that tough of an opponent when she's dead.

LEARN TO PLAY...

Just my two cents... :]

YYZed

02-22-2011

No, the buffs Riot gave her a couple months ago were uncalled for. Everyone who played Irelia knew this.

Simply said revert those buffs and she's fine.

Laian

02-22-2011

no she seriously is very hard to kill even without creep lanes

Maxillion

02-22-2011

I build her straight DPS and no one is safe late game.

xinnen

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post
No, the buffs Riot gave her a couple months ago were uncalled for. Everyone who played Irelia knew this.

Umm there was no actual buffs just a range increase, she was good before but recently she seems overpowered maybe because everyone got nerfed? I dont know I havent played her since I've been playing Renekton a lot lately.

Ploutus

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post

Do you even know what those buffs were? They were increase to range of her abilities. Do you know how hard the community QQed when she came out and was so underpowered? Those buffs were literally months ago and no one has complained about her now. And do you know why that is? People finally found build that work on her and everyone copied/chanegd that build. Now there is an influx of Irelias and no body know how to counter her. If nothing happens to Irelia she will not be talked about in another month or two.

Greas3

02-22-2011

It's not like Irelia is easy to focus in a team fight... She's not even the ranged dps. You shouldn't have to prioritize her over Trist or Kog or someone else like that. Assassins are supposed to be high burst squishies with a little cc, she is a high burst melee tank with a lot of CC and heals.

IS1b4aaa82ba3ed4ab0ef65

02-22-2011

Guinsoo is already nerfing her. Too late.

Yeboy

Recruiter

02-22-2011

She isn't OP... people just figured out how to use her... god don't go fixing what's broken.......... I was demolishing her when she was lvl 13 and i was lvl 10 as Trundle... once people learn how to use anyone there going to say they are OP... why don't we just nerf everyone... and the towers are too powerful too lets nerf them while we are at it

robhimself

02-22-2011

She is OP.