Riot Patch v1.0.0.111 Good Changes - Vlad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2011

I, like most of the LoL community, hate it when our favorite champions get nerfed. Most people dislike it when patches are released and they complain about what is wrong with the changes. But in this thread, I am going to list the changes I believe to be good.

One thing significant that I've noticed is the change in the amount of QQ about Vladimir. I believe Vladimir is totally balanced now, and the slight nerfs are not bad for the champion in general.

Quote:
Amumu
  • Base damage increased to 47 from 45
  • Base armor increased to 18 from 15
  • Tantrum passive physical damage reduction increased to 2/4/6/8/10 from 1/2/3/4/5
  • Despair mana cost reduced to 8 from 10 at all levels
  • Despair now has a new particle to match the area of effect
The buffs to Amumu's jungling is totally reasonable.

Quote:
Anivia
  • Fixed a bug where Flashfrost stunned for 0.75 seconds instead of 1 second as the tooltip stated
  • Fixed a bug where unlike other skillshots, Flashfrost could not be cast from out of range
  • Glacial Storm
  • Initial mana cost increased to 100/150/200 from 25/35/45
  • Cost per second reduced to 40/50/60 from 50/70/90
  • Slow duration reduced to 1 second from 2.5
  • Rebirth
  • Armor/magic resist modifier changed to -40/-25/-10/5/20 from -40/-20/10/40
  • Rebirth now always shows the passive in the passive slot, and an additional buff in the buff bar with the current status (ready, active, or on cooldown)
The increases in mana cost is fairly reasonable because like Riot stated, they want to encourage people to sustain her ult for a longer duration.

Quote:
Rammus
  • Powerball speed reduced by about 15%
Rammus is still as good as ever. The speed decrease is not significant enough to be considered worthy of QQ.

Quote:
Sivir
  • Boomerang Blade
  • Damage reduction to each subsequent target increased to 20% from 10%
  • Now scales from bonus attack damage instead of total attack damage
  • Base damage increased to 75/120/165/210/255 from 20/70/120/170/220
  • Attack damage ratio increased to .95 from .75
Slight nerf, but generally unchanged. Her boomerang did hit way too hard during the early game...

Quote:
Vladimir
  • Crimson Pact Bonus ability power gained reduced to 1 ability power per 40 bonus health from 25 health
  • Sanguine Pool no longer grants a speed bonus on use
  • Fixed a bug where Turrets would sometimes idle while Vladimir was pooled
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Pool would occasionally not properly draw aggro upon exiting his pool
Probably the best change in this whole patch. After this nerf, the amount of Vlad QQs died down completely. Now Vlad can be played the way he is supposed too.