What's the Point of 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rujikka

02-22-2011

3v3's is for people that only have enough time for one game before going to work or school and, that in 3v3's it's quite fun where u just choose big burst damage champion and if ur having a losing streak u just grab a burst damage champion and que up for 3v3. I don't know about other but i find recently in 5v5's the game takes over 40 mins, unless someone feed and also why worry about 4 idiots when u can just worry about 2 =P.

Moonfiya

02-22-2011

It's not that bad.

VonLego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

for fun

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Anivia is ultra broken in TT? I play her there and I have no problem with the tanky DPS champs, without a mundo on my team we can win even if the oponent have a mundo.

if you answer "the oponent mundo was bad" then mundo isnīt OP enough to be an instant win in that map.

I like TT because itīs more intense, all the time thereīre ganks or fights, you canīttowerhug or you lose too much exp/gold that youīll end roflstomped, you need to go and fight the oponent! not even flash is enough to get you safe to your tower... itīs like playing DotA (Iīve played DotA for a little more than 2 years, and SR isnīt as exciting as DotA, but TT is)

IMO TT>SR, but the game is balanced around SR, and I have to admit that, even if thereīs no "ultra broken omfgwtfbbq instant win OP" champ, thereīre champs that are very hard to deal with =/
---

some days ago I had an idea, what do you think about having diferent items for TT? so Riot balances TT with the items, tanky DPS is aparently the problem, if you nerf/change tanky items then the map should be fair/more balanced.

SCARYBLACKMAN

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidone View Post
Honest question. Why bother even playing it? In a game with champs that are balanced around a 5v5 setting, certain champs are just outright broken when you place them in a 3v3 setting. You're literally pigeonholed into picking these champs or banning them in 3v3. It's pretty much a race to see which side can get the more broken champs, and whichever side does completely curb stomps the enemy. I don't understand how that could be even remotely fun to anyone, or why RioT even added this game mode. Sure, in 5v5 there are champs that are stronger than others, but there are no outright "god" champs that completely destroy everything. I mean hell, the opinion of what's OP in 5v5 even changes with ELO, it's completely stagnant in 3v3. 5v5 atleast has some semblance of strategy and counter picking.

So, answer my question, what is fun about 3v3? Other than being able to pick a broken champ and feed your e-peen by stomping ****.
LoL that tells alot about ur skill.
God your so bad not even funny. Would you say eve is op there? I stomp on 1500 noobs all day with her.
Zil?Ez?Nunu?
get good buddy learn how to play 3vs3 then QQ
so bad not even funny

Heres something. Singed is "OP" 3vs3, and its funny how we always say YES TEHY PICKED SINGED HUEHUEHEU, most ****ty champ ever, And this is not low elo im talking ~1500-1700s ranked matches
so get good..

xinnen

02-22-2011

3v3 is refreshing after a long boring year of 5v5

Krosscut

02-22-2011

Faster games, faster IP Farming.. Forces you to decide things faster.. Warding more often..

Valgamesh

02-22-2011

I played only 2-3 games of TT since I started playing, I don't particularily care much for it myself, but I am definitely glad it's there.
Why?
Variety.
Something this game is in desperate need of.

Arecanderu

02-22-2011

Also, in TT the individual skill matter more than in SR, so itīs harder to "lose because of feeder" or things like that.