Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Teemo Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SarenArterius

02-22-2011

Deal With it

Maxillion

02-22-2011

No you deal with it

scotth266

02-22-2011

Indeed.

The game I just played... whoo boy. Early-mid game, Karthus is wiping out 3/4 of my HP with his lasers from orbit, so I can't even teamfight. I save up and manage to get Hexdrinker and the Giant's Belt from Rylai's so I wouldn't feed any more.

Then our Ashe, who has been carrying us this whole time, qq's and ragequits after a badly lost teamfight. It's now 4v5, and the enemy is still stronger than us, but I managed to hold them off with SHROOMS, SHROOMS EVERYWHERE.

Then their Panth starts DCing and RCing randomly (he claimed it was a computer issue, and continued to do this throughout the match). I think that's what saved us in the end, because eventually our Kat, Morde and Heim got fed enough to item out (Hourglasses SAVED our butts) and we somehow turned it around.

CASHEW PEANUT

02-22-2011

i hate free teemo week, it stops ME from using teemo :/ though 90% of all games have teemo in them

Splargh

02-22-2011

Quote:
scotth266:
Indeed.

The game I just played... whoo boy. Early-mid game, Karthus is wiping out 3/4 of my HP with his lasers from orbit, so I can't even teamfight. I save up and manage to get Hexdrinker and the Giant's Belt from Rylai's so I wouldn't feed any more.

Then our Ashe, who has been carrying us this whole time, qq's and ragequits after a badly lost teamfight. It's now 4v5, and the enemy is still stronger than us, but I managed to hold them off with SHROOMS, SHROOMS EVERYWHERE.

Then their Panth starts DCing and RCing randomly (he claimed it was a computer issue, and continued to do this throughout the match). I think that's what saved us in the end, because eventually our Kat, Morde and Heim got fed enough to item out (Hourglasses SAVED our butts) and we somehow turned it around.

Ashe didnt have infinity edge until her last item....

Masticatorr

02-22-2011

I hate free morde week more. theres the really good, and the bang-your-head-on-the-nearest-object ones :L

Cylynce

02-22-2011

What it's free teemo week? Time to get absolutely wasted and see how many games I can get in before I sober up.

Or at least thats how I assume most players react to this news based on my last few games

ThoughtSheWas9

02-22-2011

no you

Ensign Drej

02-22-2011

See you in a week.