Deceive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siegfryd

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori of Krieg View Post
In response to no frills.....SHACO CANNOT EFECTIVELY GANK AT 3MIN ANYMORE!!
Except Shaco can gank at 3 minutes, why do you think he can't?

Swaen

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
Actually even from what Ive seen it seems every jungler ganks right away, and it really annoys me because I don't want a gank I want to lane/farm as long as possible/

djpeanutbutter

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaen View Post
? Nah, I say keep the smoke, I've only dealt with shaco a few times total but from the very start I realised the orange puff of smoke was dangerous and I STILL barely survived. I have no problem with the smoke and actuallly... like I said ... anything that keeps my jungler from tryin to gank my lane I am in favor of, junglers are not gankers to me, they are place holders meant to give me and friends more exp= gold
I usually don't say this but..

Junior member being junior.

Sasori of Krieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
For the fact that I am a frequent Shaco jungler. The buffs to jungle creeps have made this an impossibility if you want any amount of flow.

Mini golems=1 level/ red / wolves gets level 3. That is already beyond 3min.

Do you honestly think a 3min gank with only JitB and Deceive is effective? It entirely disrupts jungle flow and accomplishes little other than jacking some of your lane's exp during the time you are in lane.

So yeah go 3min gank and be a detriment to your team, you may deny mid some....but not enough that it is worth procrastinating future ganks.

The purpose of this thread is not proper jungle technique though.
It is for the abolition of that horrid orange smoke.

djpeanutbutter

02-22-2011

^ The path is large wraith, small golems, red buff, small wraiths. This gets you to level 3.

The1337player

02-22-2011

I totaly agree with you.

The1337player

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantwan View Post
Because that's one of the 19283029 bugs that Shaco has that Riot will NEVER fix.

They hate Shaco so much it's not even funny.
I am sry to disepoint you but thats not a bug, its suppose to be like that.
Its realy bad tho

Sasori of Krieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeanutbutter View Post
^ The path is large wraith, small golems, red buff, small wraiths. This gets you to level 3.
That is one of many, but it is not completable in under 3min.

The smoke existed when it was the only way to see an incoming OP gank, now after numerous nerfs Shaco no longer needs this detrimant to his gameplay.

Sasori of Krieg

02-26-2011

Heresy

Thanorodd

02-26-2011

Keep the smoke.

No other blinks in the game stealth the caster. Without the smoke, there would be absolutely no warning of Shaco's arrival, and thus no counter-play against it.

When Kassadin Riftwalks up to me, he's in my face. I see him. He's right there. Hi, Kassadin. Also, he produces a particle effect where he goes, so you could see where he went through the fog of war. That's broken. No such thing occurs with Shaco's Deceive.

Stealth is already broken. Removing the smoke on Shaco's Deceive will only make his broken further.