Deceive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sasori of Krieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Get rid of the orange smoke particles through fog of war.
As of patch 1.0.0.101 Kassadin's Riftwalk particles were removed. Why do Shaco's still show?
Such an obvious counter to an already very hard to play and very nerfed champion seems unjustified.

Vantwan

02-22-2011

Because that's one of the 19283029 bugs that Shaco has that Riot will NEVER fix.

They hate Shaco so much it's not even funny.

NoFrillsChampion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Ya, that's what we need. More bursty invis champs ganking at 3 minutes in with no way to see it coming. I thought we learned our lesson already.

Cylynce

02-22-2011

His ganks would be a hell of a lot worse if they took this away. As of now even if you see it you are probably dead

Exitusx

02-22-2011

That's one of the known bugs, here are more:

1. When you attack with Deceive up, you have a tendency to just stand still.

2. When you throw your Dagger at someone entering a bush or flashing, the dagger will disappear in mid-air, reset the cooldown, and sometimes return the mana (there were times when it didn't).

3. When the clone the explodes near an enemy it is following, it will not deal any damage to champions upon explosion.

4. Jack in the Boxes don't like to fire at champions. They fire at any random target they wish.

There's probably more I don't even know about.

Sasori of Krieg

02-22-2011

So every other blink champion can have no particles show in fog, but for Shaco's to not show he is OP?
This is BS. This logic is among many of the lackadaisical attitude spreading throughout the lazier gamer base causing champions to be nerfed over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFrillsChampion View Post
Ya, that's what we need. More bursty invis champs ganking at 3 minutes in with no way to see it coming. I thought we learned our lesson already.
In response to no frills.....SHACO CANNOT EFECTIVELY GANK AT 3MIN ANYMORE! Thus this would not be a problem.
It is just not possible without getting your ass handed to you.

I'll bet you have never played Shaco and whine every time you die.

Shaco is a squishy, melee champion who has been nerfed since his creation. Show some compassion and get rid of this blatant crutch. No other champion has such an obvious gimmick that detracts so much from their ability and purpose in game.

Perhaps if you made the smoke do damage to all enemies within range of the smoke it'd have a purpose, however, as is not it has none other than to make Shaco weaker.

DOWN WITH THE FOG OF WAR ORANGE SMOKE!

Zemias

02-22-2011

It does kinda show where you are, but back in the days when Shaco was OP it was the only way to tell that he was about to pop out and eat you alive.

Swaen

02-22-2011

You don't NEED to gank at 3 mins.... infact when Im in the lane I usually tell my junglers to backoff and lemme farm I dun wanna risk dieing.

Sasori of Krieg

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaen View Post
You don't NEED to gank at 3 mins.... infact when Im in the lane I usually tell my junglers to backoff and lemme farm I dun wanna risk dieing.
More proof against these alleged 3min ganks.

Thus more reason to remove orange smoke from FoW.

Edit:
DESPITE THE POST AFTER THIS ONE MY POINT REMAINS VALID!

Swaen

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori of Krieg View Post
More proof against these alleged 3min ganks.

Thus more reason to remove orange smoke from FoW.
? Nah, I say keep the smoke, I've only dealt with shaco a few times total but from the very start I realised the orange puff of smoke was dangerous and I STILL barely survived. I have no problem with the smoke and actuallly... like I said ... anything that keeps my jungler from tryin to gank my lane I am in favor of, junglers are not gankers to me, they are place holders meant to give me and friends more exp= gold