Urgot, who can I not lane against? Why no FotM QQ yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

02-22-2011

I dunno, but any champ with any mobility at mid is a nuisance. Teemo and Kennen are the worst offenders, you simply can't land an E on them.

InfiniteBoat

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Tank-got is actually pretty good lategame.

Urgot is better than everyone thinks.

Voidgolem

02-22-2011

The only people I cannot outlane as Urgot are exceptionally aggressive Xin Zhaos or Yis. (by which I mean they go for me ASAP with Wuju+Alpha/Charge+TTS. Not sit around and let me poke them to death)

Or doublestun lanes, which are simply faceroll.

*shrug*

Nobody complains because, while Urgot wins his lane, he doesn't really do much after that. Get two people with decent gap-closers on your team and he's pretty much chum after the 30 minute mark.

...though a well-played Urgot will still take one of them with him, Eh.

Cylynce

02-22-2011

Unless I am mistaken, I think people at the very top of the ladder have started banning him.

Than again it might be to counter jiji and Bruise Leet

ButtHolesSlammer

02-22-2011

The only person I've come across with Urgot in mid that DOMINATED me was an incredibly good Karthus

Urgot's fat ass simply can't stop dodging Karthus spam Q. It takes a spam Q to stop a spam Q

Also Karthus will pull off and ult, you lose the spam Q fight. Urgots shield just can't handle Karthus ult early game.

Skoo

02-22-2011

I love playing Urgot, especially when I take mid. See, the trick is to not rely on your E for hitting with your Q. People forget that it's a skillshot and they focus only on avoiding the E while getting pelted by Q's in the meantime.

TehGus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizok View Post
I'm thinking this has something to do with the lowered surrender time, encouraging people to just quit instead of waiting until 'got's plateau of mediocrity.
If they don't get armor, it won't arrive anyway.

GayLord McD

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
The only people I cannot outlane as Urgot are exceptionally aggressive Xin Zhaos or Yis. (by which I mean they go for me ASAP with Wuju+Alpha/Charge+TTS. Not sit around and let me poke them to death)

Or doublestun lanes, which are simply faceroll.

*shrug*

Nobody complains because, while Urgot wins his lane, he doesn't really do much after that. Get two people with decent gap-closers on your team and he's pretty much chum after the 30 minute mark.

...though a well-played Urgot will still take one of them with him, Eh.
Hehe, I picked him up cause I thought "Oh yea, Voidgolem would an awesome character idea and he seemed pretty good with him."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGus View Post
If they don't get armor, it won't arrive anyway.
Sadly, at my normal ELO this happens to be the case more often than not.

Not really sure why I am getting downvoted. ._.

Tenken10

02-22-2011

I'm guessing its probably because he's still in queue for the QQ train. Right now its Irelia up front. Once she's nerfed it'll be the next champ that people realize is being played **** effectively in high elo, decide to copy like a bunch of sheep, then people will start the QQ train all over again (wether its Kass, Urgot, etc etc etc)

TL : DR People are sheep. And stupid. And like getting champs nerfed JUST as long as it isn't their own favorites.

GayLord McD

02-22-2011

Irelia OP?
WTF?

I hope not, Crabgot is fun. :/