Counters to Mandreds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hong123454321

02-22-2011

So I've been on a winning streak lately with Mundo and after telling the opposing yi to buy mandreds I saw him highlander my health to nothing in a few quick seconds. Bad idea I know. For the rest of the match whenever I was in a teamfight situation I would almost immediately pop up my ult and tell my team to focus fire yi first when he alpha striked us. Is that the only thing I can do about a champion fighting with mandreds? Run away like a ***** and ask my teamates to focus him? Does magic resist do anything and is it even worth it?

tl;dr Is there an effective way to counter mandreds if you are Cho or Mundo or any health stacking off tank?

guaranic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Magic resist

r0edie

02-22-2011

yeah that item that reduces attackspeed

CerberusZ

02-22-2011

>> Mandreds

coc­

02-22-2011

get thorn mail so he kills himself?

DaddeKong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

get thornmail and sunfire cape it will pack a punch to yi since hes dps.

The Dyne

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaranic View Post
Magic resist
This

And rarely should anyone stack health, especially Cho

Hong123454321

02-22-2011

Well I'm playing Mundo and have to tank because no one else wants to so I kind of have to stack health since it helps with the abilities. How much does magic resist take off from mandreds anyways?

GRRgamel

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hong123454321 View Post
Counters to Mandreds?
usually if you comb and wash the hair before it gets to that point of hippy-tude, you won't develope man-dreds, or woman-dreds for that matter.

NavalOffisah

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hong123454321 View Post
Well I'm playing Mundo and have to tank because no one else wants to so I kind of have to stack health since it helps with the abilities. How much does magic resist take off from mandreds anyways?
All of the damage from madreds is magic.

So a lot.