Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Tryndamere Overpowered?

Yes 9 19.57%
No 32 69.57%
No, but only because I dont want him nerfed 5 10.87%
Voters 46 .

Nerfing Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeJamon

02-22-2011

You should definitely play Tryndamere if you think hes OP. Don't complain abuse it and understand the hero

CerberusZ

02-22-2011

"What's that Tryndamere? My Thornmail literally cuts your damage in more then half and returns damage back to you? Well that kinda' sucks.

Oh? A single exaust or CC makes his ultimate near-useless if you want to escape and live through it?

I'll make sure to stop doing these/buying these, then complain on the forums about how terribly strong you are. That'll fix everything."

r0edie

02-22-2011

I went up against a trynda today in lane...he was a whopping lvl 4 when I was 8(solo vs solo I was some fagotty op char cant remeber which)

CooLTanG

Recruiter

02-22-2011

thornmail is broken imo, should return 30% of damage dealt, not 30% of your AD!!!