XP/IP Leechers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowglyph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

Wow, so this guy quatrio04 joined our game, and obviously blatently leeched xp for the whole game. The game auto-disconnects you after a few minutes of activity, so this guy comes on...moves his mouse once every few minutes (or runs something like ghost mouse to keep himself active) and just afks.

The fact that he is level 2 with 0 creep kills is pretty much proof (at 20 minutes), you can also see him idling in the background, he never got disconnected.

Can't you guys put some code in place that checks if the person has any creep kills/has moved at all/is < level 5 when the game ends and then give them no xp? Maybe even measure their APM...i dont know but there needs to be a way to stop this, it really ruined the game for us.

Thanks!

PsYcoTiCluNaTiC

01-31-2010

Yeah, I think a check for lack of creeps/kills/deaths would be a great idea.

DJPSYCH

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcoTiCluNaTiC View Post
Yeah, I think a check for lack of creeps/kills/deaths would be a great idea.
Second that

Triggerhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

I third that?

DJPSYCH

02-01-2010

*bump*

kavs

02-03-2010

Great idea. BUMP.

F3nr1s

02-03-2010

awesome idea. only encountered one of those in my time playing but still would be useful to weed out those not wanting to work for their xp/ip.

Kamakazi

02-03-2010

not really a common problem, but a very elegant solution. Bump for support!